So far, I've added only music, but I feel like I'm not getting the most use out of my blackberry. I also don't have a data plan (only wi-fi) and can't afford it right now b/c I'm only a college student, but what else can I add to it?

Should I upgrade to t-mobile's official blackberry first, then d/l themes? Or will d/ling the themes mess up my phone if I upgrade to 4.5 later?
    11-02-08 12:06 PM
    Themes designed by the OS, so if you upgrade OS, you'll have to redownload the themes you have for the correct OS. If you feel comfortable enough to upgrade OS, do that first.
    11-02-08 12:09 PM
    Themes designed by the OS, so if you upgrade OS, you'll have to redownload the themes you have for the correct OS. If you feel comfortable enough to upgrade OS, do that first.
    Oh okay, I think I'll stay on the phone with t-mobile's blackberry tech while I'll upgrade. Any other things I should do to my phone besides upgrade?
    11-02-08 12:12 PM
    11-02-08 12:20 PM
    You can add a bunch of photographs. And if you can find the appropriate format even videos and movies/tv show
    11-02-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD