Hey
    I upgraded my 8830 to 4.5, and noticed the tunes/notifications are different.

I'm used to the old notifications - can someone please upload them for me? In particular notifier crystal, and bach fugue in d minor, as I use those a lot
    the notifications are THERE, but they're not the same ones as before. for instance, fugue in d minor used to be a 30minute song, and now it's 6 seconds.

Thanks guys!
    09-27-09 10:53 AM
    Hey
    I upgraded my 8830 to 4.5, and noticed the tunes/notifications are different.

I'm used to the old notifications - can someone please upload them for me? In particular notifier crystal, and bach fugue in d minor, as I use those a lot
    the notifications are THERE, but they're not the same ones as before. for instance, fugue in d minor used to be a 30minute song, and now it's 6 seconds.

Thanks guys!
    your notifications shouldnt have been deleted ? they just follow through... and a notification that was 30 minutes?!?
    09-27-09 12:35 PM
    i meant to say 30 secnds.

and notification NAMES are the same, but the actual notifications are undoubtedly different... some of them you can hear it's a totally different version of the song, or of the effect.

anyone willing to upload them for me?
    09-27-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD