Well something bad happened today, I recorded it and I pulled the video to my computer its in a 3GP format, when I play it on VLC it shows the video no sound, when I play it on windows media player sound no video, what do I have to convert this to so it works fine? Please this stuff needs to go to the cops right away.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
    08-28-09 02:21 PM
    Probably need to download the correct codec, do a search on google for it something like windows media player 11(whatever version you have) and codec it will bring it up.
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 08-28-09 at 02:50 PM.
    08-28-09 02:42 PM
    The 3GP video format is a subset of Apple Quicktime.

I would suggest forwarding the video in it's native form, any attempt at conversion may impact the legality of using the video.

The Police forensics can do what ever conversion are needed and maintain the chain of evidence.
    08-28-09 03:14 PM
    The 3GP video format is a subset of Apple Quicktime.

I would suggest forwarding the video in it's native form, any attempt at conversion may impact the legality of using the video.

The Police forensics can do what ever conversion are needed and maintain the chain of evidence.

Uhm, ...what? LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 03:46 PM
    Reed was telling you to send it to the cops as is. Do not change anything. They can convert it themselves.
    08-28-09 03:51 PM
    oh I see, I was about to say.....ummm **** the cops ima convert it so I can view it I don't care if its illegal for me to convert a video on my pc??? hahaha I understand thanks dude I will for sure do that.
    08-28-09 06:33 PM
    If you want to view it, download and install Apple Quicktime.
    08-28-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD