Hi, know there might be better sync programs but I want to continue using gmail sync.

I am hoping someone out there has a copy of gmail Sync that can be downloaded or even emailed.

Have been all over the forums, see lots of talk about Sync but not links.

FYI, 9930 turned into a brick, they replaced it and now I want to reload Sync.

Anyone out there that can help?

Thanks

ps: might be a dumb question but why doesn't Crackberry keep a copy on the download site?
    06-27-12 05:46 PM
    Check here....

Google Mobile

Not sure if that's what your lOoking for or not.
    06-27-12 06:47 PM
    Wow, you made that too easy. The app was there, downloaded and running right now!

Am I an or why could this not be found in an internet search or forum search?

Finally, is there some way I can "backup" this file on my PC for future use?

Again, thanks a lot
    06-27-12 07:06 PM
    You should be able to go there from your desktop and download it and save there.
    06-27-12 07:15 PM
    When I went to the site from the BB, it showed the link, downloaded just fine

When you go direct to that site from your desktokp, says go to Google Apps to see if your phone is supported.

Go to Google Apps, look under "other phones" click on the Sync link and it shows for iPhone, Windows, Nokia, but no download for our BB's.

That is why I was so impressed with the link. It goes to a Google website that you cannot find on a pc.

So, any ideas how I can download it off my BB onto my desktop?

Thanks
    06-27-12 07:31 PM
    Try m.google.com
    06-27-12 07:48 PM
    Going to the site from a desktop does not work. When you get there, the site tells you to access apps from your Blackberry.

Sync is on Blackberry, thanks to the help here.

Does anyone know how I can copy a file from the BB to save on a disk so it will be available in the future?

Still wonder if there is a way Crackberry can make the file available on this site for us and future generations of BB users who will not give up our phones?

Would assume there are no issues since it was publicly distributed,
    06-28-12 12:58 PM
    Going to the site from a desktop does not work. When you get there, the site tells you to access apps from your Blackberry.

Sync is on Blackberry, thanks to the help here.

Does anyone know how I can copy a file from the BB to save on a disk so it will be available in the future?

Still wonder if there is a way Crackberry can make the file available on this site for us and future generations of BB users who will not give up our phones?

Would assume there are no issues since it was publicly distributed,
    A copy of Google Sync is hosted here for OTA installations.

There are numerous threads here on CB that address how to backup third party applications, including one in my signature.
    06-28-12 01:46 PM
    Thanks again. Found other OTA info but not that site.

Appreciate all of the help from everyone.
    06-28-12 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD