my father was bought a tour from verizon wireless and we bought that was unlocked ,but the browser icon missing and wifi config in setup icon is missing too,if i go manage connections that dont have wireless option,what should i do?please help me my father told me,its not happen with my phone gemini its all run smoothly
    11-26-09 07:37 AM
    Do a register now on the deivce. As far as wifi goes, the tour does not have wifi built in, therefore there is nothing to configure.

To register the device - options>advanced options>host routing table> menu>register now.

If it is unlocked, is this just the SIM card or the device and he is using it on another network?
    Last edited by lastraid; 11-26-09 at 08:27 AM.
    11-26-09 07:44 AM
    Tour doesn't have wifi unfortunately

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 08:12 AM
    For a very good browser try the free Opera mini 5 beta works great. Also there is the free bbtether app, to use if you have a full data plan
    11-26-09 11:38 AM
    im from indonesia i buy it with verizon wireless logo and use telkomsel(my operator in indonesia location)
    ok i was go to option>advanced options>hosting route tables >menu>register now but the messages show "Registration Message Quequed.It will be sent once data coverage is available"? but my network have 3g with full strength,why the configuration cannot be sent ,its unfortunately for my father that he bought tour,i was suggest buy n 97
    11-26-09 07:15 PM
    Did u buy data coverage? I know most carriers in the US require it, I'm not sure if your carrier does. You must have a data plan to get internet service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD