Here's my problem...my BB is now on my company's BB server. Up until that change over I was able to Messenger everyone on my contact list. When I re-invited everyone (individually) all but one became active. The last one never clears the Pending stage. I know my friend has accepted but it never clears ! I've sent her an invite at least 15 times with no luck.

She's tried inviting me as a BB Messenger contact but I never get her invite. Any suggestions on what I can do to solve my dilemma?

L-
    04-17-08 02:01 PM
    Here's my problem...my BB is now on my company's BB server. Up until that change over I was able to Messenger everyone on my contact list. When I re-invited everyone (individually) all but one became active. The last one never clears the Pending stage. I know my friend has accepted but it never clears ! I've sent her an invite at least 15 times with no luck.

She's tried inviting me as a BB Messenger contact but I never get her invite. Any suggestions on what I can do to solve my dilemma?

L-
    Sound like the problem is with your Company Server. Check with your IT dept and see if they can help you.
    04-17-08 02:59 PM
    I had the same problem with my friend. I can't add him and he can't add me but it I think its cos he hasn't got the email service and an unlimited data but really not sure why? Is this the problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-08 04:11 PM
    could be that they dont have the blackberry plan so the pin wouldnt work, not 100% tho, i have read some other posts on here about that, but not recalling off the top of my head the outcomes.
    04-17-08 04:15 PM
    My friend does have an active email service plan. We both got our BB's at the same time and we were able to Messenger without any problems for a while. Then I switched from the AT&T BIS to the BB Enterprise Server and from that point on we haven't been able to connect. All my other invites went through, except for hers.
    04-17-08 05:27 PM
    Are you making sure you request by PIN and not email.
    04-17-08 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD