Im still new with my bb and feel stupid asking this but....
    Ive never downloaded and media on my phone. I have a 8gbsd that i have no idea how to use. I was just wanting to put some videos or anything on my phone so i feel like im atleast getting some use out of it. Is there somewhere I can go to download movies or vids or anything?
    10-15-08 11:55 AM
    while I don't believe we can tell you where to get videos we can tell you how to put them on the phone so if thats what you want ask for that one
    10-15-08 11:57 AM
    I got a ton of ringtones and wallpaper and themes from zedge.com, free. Just go there by browser find what you like click it and save! Voila!!

Pooh luvs Jamrock

~Crakd out on my berry~
    MySpace.com - ~Pooh~ - 38 - Female - Bull Shoals, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/hunnibabe01

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 11:58 AM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...our-blackberry

how to install the media card and set it up for drag and drop for your computer
    10-15-08 11:59 AM
    yeah, how do u go about putting them on ur bb?
    10-15-08 12:00 PM
    Did you try a Google search for videos for Blackberries?? Searching does wonders...
    10-15-08 12:00 PM
    not a bad idea lol
    10-15-08 12:01 PM
    check out that 101 series
    once the card is in our phone
    go options
    media card or memory (not sure what it is on the curve)
    make sure media card support is on
    encryption--none
    mass storage--on
    auto enable..--yes

now when you plug it in it will let you drag and drop
    10-15-08 12:03 PM
    not a bad idea lol

Google is always my first stop for anything and everything. I rarely even have to post new threads here when I personally have issues. Generally, Google will yield all the information you could possibly ever need or want.
    10-15-08 12:04 PM
    i downloaded a video off another website and its saved on my computer. how do i transfer it on to my bb through the desktop manager?
    10-15-08 12:12 PM
    i downloaded a video off another website and its saved on my computer. how do i transfer it on to my bb through the desktop manager?

You could use Desktop Manager with Roxio Media to transfer your file but I'm not a fan of Roxio. In my opinion the easiest way to transfer is via drag and drop . FRom your BB go to Options>Media Card and ensure media card support and mass storage mode are set to on. Hook your BB up to your PC. It should now show as a removable storage device under "my computer" on your PC. Simply locate the file you wish to move and drag and drop it into the Removable Storage Device.

I hope that helps
    10-15-08 12:21 PM

Google is always my first stop for anything and everything. I rarely even have to post new threads here when I personally have issues. Generally, Google will yield all the information you could possibly ever need or want.
    AMEN! If people really need answers, I don't know why they just don't search for them so they can it right then. Rather than starting a new thread, waiting and going back and forth for hours and some for days for something that could have been found by a simple search. I will never get that. A lot of times google will bring you to the thread here on CB where your answer is.
    10-15-08 12:35 PM
    Please just go to the newbie section or the how to discussion. Even the manual/CD that came with your phone can tell you how to do this. If you don't have it, you can download it by doing............ guess what............ a SEARCH!
    10-15-08 12:37 PM
    mobango is good for ringtones, wallpapers, etc

and limewire is awesome for FREE music!!!

I really wish the people who "know everything" would lay off the newbies. Cut em some slack. There's a lot of cr@p when you do searches and personally, I don't care to download every virus and spyware out there to my computer. Without new participants and new threads here on a daily basis, we'd be bored outta our minds.
    Last edited by flchick75; 10-15-08 at 01:16 PM.
    10-15-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD