Hey Everyone
    I posted last week for help and I'm back again for more help. I'm doing this business profile for RIM but I really hate how they don't make everything so easy to find! I need to find out their environmental initiatives and also their code of ethics. I've search google like crazy and also have been on their website and searched there too.
    Anyone have any help or info about any of this information?
    Thanks in advance
    05-01-09 09:53 PM
    Have you tried contacting RIM directly?

Like any large company they have media contacts as well as corporate contacts listed on their website. I'm sure if you were to email or even call one of the numbers they have listed, someone there could either give you the info you are looking for or point you in the right direction to find it.

Inquiries

Company or product inquiries: For more information about Research In Motion (RIM) and its products, email [email protected] .

Company - Contact Information - Research In Motion

Research In Motion media contacts
    05-01-09 10:25 PM
    yea I did email that email address and received no help
    this is what they said
    "As a publicly traded company, we are restricted in the information we communicate regarding our company and our business. However, publicly available information can be found on our company web site at Research In Motion and our BlackBerry web site at Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com.

The annual report, which is also available on our web site at Investors - Annual Reports - Research In Motion also contains information about our company and products which you may find of use.

We have also forwarded your request to our University Relations Coordinator for further review."

And their annual reports had no help either
    05-01-09 10:28 PM

And their annual reports had no help either
    I think it would be worth while going back to the Annual Report.

... environmental initiatives and also their code of ethics. ...
    It's there. Get the searchable PDF version.

Investors - Research In Motion
    05-01-09 11:25 PM
    have you actually found it in there? because I'm looking at the 2009 annual report and searched for code of ethics, ethics, environment, environmental initiatives etc. :-/
    05-01-09 11:31 PM
    Oh wait I see what you gave me a link to now Thank you so much !
    05-01-09 11:32 PM
    05-01-09 11:38 PM
    Now I feel dumb because I swear I looked there, I love you all this is why I come to crackberry I knew you all could be better eyes than mine and help me out. I appreciate it so much
    05-01-09 11:39 PM
    I too am doing a project on RIM and was wondering if you still had some information and if anyone knew how to get ahold of a glossy annual report, my professor is making us get one.
    01-25-10 01:07 PM
    I SO want to make a joke about a job here, but I wont.

I DO love how our community steps up and helps thou.
    01-25-10 01:54 PM
    This is just too funny!
    01-25-10 02:41 PM

LMFAO! Read my mind on that one!
    01-25-10 03:09 PM
    I too am doing a project on RIM and was wondering if you still had some information and if anyone knew how to get ahold of a glossy annual report, my professor is making us get one.
    There is a link on the Investor Relations page that lets you fill out a form to request an investor kit or other information. I'm sure they would send you a hard copy of the annual report if the PDF version is not sufficient.
    01-25-10 03:09 PM

lol pk you kill me man
    01-26-10 04:18 AM
    There is a link on the Investor Relations page that lets you fill out a form to request an investor kit or other information. I'm sure they would send you a hard copy of the annual report if the PDF version is not sufficient.
    Thank you, I will look into that.

Everyone else... I'm gay so do what you will with that information.
    01-28-10 11:31 AM
    I'm at RIM everyday, can't help you out with info on this not my department but if you need pictures of buildings or anything I can snap some on my way home at the end of the night
    01-28-10 11:39 AM
    I'm at RIM everyday, can't help you out with info on this not my department but if you need pictures of buildings or anything I can snap some on my way home at the end of the night
    I will keep that in mind, Thank you!
    01-28-10 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD