I have a pearl 8120, and i would like the new bbm. can i get a direct link to download it? I don't know exactly where to go.

I also have a problem with the Documents to go application. i downloaded the thing and registered it, then when i tried using it, i got something asking me to accept or deny a request for a file, with two checkboxes for me to tick or clear. I haven't been able to open any document, and i keep getting that permission was denied.. why is this??

I would appreciate any help, I would love to have use of this or any similar application that will allow me to view word documents on my phone.

Th
    07-22-09 02:37 AM
    I have a pearl 8120, and i would like the new bbm. can i get a direct link to download it? I don't know exactly where to go.

I also have a problem with the Documents to go application. i downloaded the thing and registered it, then when i tried using it, i got something asking me to accept or deny a request for a file, with two checkboxes for me to tick or clear. I haven't been able to open any document, and i keep getting that permission was denied.. why is this??

I would appreciate any help, I would love to have use of this or any similar application that will allow me to view word documents on my phone.

Thanks
    07-22-09 02:39 AM
    search the 1st page of this forum. there are many threads pointing to OTA links. i think the ones for the 83xx series phones work for the 81xx series. how many of these threads do we really need??
    07-22-09 02:41 AM
    Thanks, i am a bit new to the forum, so i was looking but saw a lot of things but not really a direct link. What's an OTA? and what about the Documents to Go part?

Sorry to start a new thread about the same thing you had before...
    07-22-09 02:53 AM
    I suspect you have accidently denied access to DocsToGo.

Options / Advanced Options / Applications. Select DocsToGo and press Menu / Edit Permission.

All connections should be set to Allow.

... i think the ones for the 83xx series phones work for the 81xx series. ...
    I wondered about that too, but decided to pass on the leaked beta for the Pearl.

If you do choose to try it, please do yourself a favor and Do Not try an Over the Air (OTA) install.

If anything goes wrong, you will need a crash course in Applications Loader and Device software upgrading. Part of that crash course will be making a backup of your current configuration..... just in case.
    07-22-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD