Hi kevin, I hope u r fine. I don't know whether will I get any reply or not but I seriously need your help.
    Being a user of BB since 2011 I just simply love BB, whatever they makes I am just happy with it(except some decisions). After the release of BB Z10 I wanted to but it asap but couldn't as I didn't have that much money.
    Now after a long time I have accumulated a good amount of money to buy a used BB Z10 as I cannot wait anymore to buy a Brand New one. I need to know *Will BB stay in business I mean whether their devices will work if they are sold or tear apart or whatever I don't know? $250 is a lot of money for me in a country where stay, I don't want my money to be wasted; I hope u understand.
    Can u please help me? What should I do buy a used BB Z10 or buy another Nokia or anything?
    Thanks
    smart548 likes this.
    10-10-13 11:54 AM
    no risk no fun my friend...
    Mohammed Zakaria1 likes this.
    10-10-13 11:56 AM
    even if BlackBerry goes out of business, your phone will still work after that... until tour carrier goes out of business ;p
    10-10-13 12:05 PM
    You should just buy it. I paid $599 U.S. for mine, and it has been worth every penny to me.
    Mohammed Zakaria1 and R Field like this.
    10-10-13 12:16 PM
    Hey man Well,if you take a tour on amazon you can find a brand new Z10 at 310$. So,if you want to buy a used one I think you can find it at more or less 200 $ that is really fine The Z10 will survive even if BlackBerry will be sold or worst, if BlackBerry declares bankruptcy. The phone,as a phone is really nice. Good camera,great materials and superb OS. The battery is not amazing,but it would be the same with an Android and it would be worst with an iphone. For what apps are concerned the BBWorld is growing and you will always be able to sideload Android apps. I dunno where you live but I can understand how difficult it was to put aside so much money. If it is something you really care and want( and I think so..) just go and get it man! You will not be disappointed and,if you'll encounter problems, the Crackberry community is there for you!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 02:27 PM
    Wait for the fire sales
    Mohammed Zakaria1 and Etios like this.
    10-10-13 04:31 PM
    Wait for the fire sales
    That might not happen with the z30.
    10-10-13 06:08 PM
    That might not happen with the z30.
    And which phone is the OP talking about?
    10-10-13 06:17 PM
    And which phone is the OP talking about?
    My bad
    10-10-13 07:07 PM
    Hi kevin, I hope u r fine. I don't know whether will I get any reply or not but I seriously need your help.
    Being a user of BB since 2011 I just simply love BB, whatever they makes I am just happy with it(except some decisions). After the release of BB Z10 I wanted to but it asap but couldn't as I didn't have that much money.
    Now after a long time I have accumulated a good amount of money to buy a used BB Z10 as I cannot wait anymore to buy a Brand New one. I need to know *Will BB stay in business I mean whether their devices will work if they are sold or tear apart or whatever I don't know? $250 is a lot of money for me in a country where stay, I don't want my money to be wasted; I hope u understand.
    Can u please help me? What should I do buy a used BB Z10 or buy another Nokia or anything?
    Thanks
    Muhammed - you sound as if you spent a great deal of time accumulating that money. I would hate to see you waste it. If you cannot afford to have a phone soon with no further OS or app support then don't buy the phone. No-one knows BlackBerry's future, and there is a strong chance that BlackBerry will be sold off in parts. You had the patience to accumulate the money, now have the patience to keep it for a while and see what is going to happen to BlackBerry. Don't give in to people on these forums who tell you to jump in and buy the phone. It is not their money. Just wait a while. The other phones will still be there when you decide to buy. I would not buy a BlackBerry right now unless I was sure there would be ongoing OS and app support. Wait a couple of months, and you'll know more.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 10:12 PM
    thanks a lot for the suggestion, but feeling desperate to buy 1.
    After the Z10, 3 more devices(BB10) has been launched but couldnt get my hands in any of them .....watching Z10 in ebay all the time and trying to get 1.....but tensed as well
    10-10-13 10:26 PM
    You only live once! If you took the time to ask, then just go out and get it!

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    10-10-13 10:33 PM
    thanks a lot for the suggestion, but feeling desperate to buy 1.
    After the Z10, 3 more devices(BB10) has been launched but couldnt get my hands in any of them .....watching Z10 in ebay all the time and trying to get 1.....but tensed as well
    If you get it on eBay buy from a reputable seller. It's a great phone I don't think you'll regret it. At $200-250 is a steal I paid full retail price and don't regret it at all.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-10-13 11:45 PM
    Bought it, it's the best of blackberry what i have used till now. Thank you all who suggested me to buy this great device.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:48 PM