@kilmeade is one of my favorite people to watch on @Foxnews. I agree with almost everything hour says and have for over five years. Well let me tell you what he said that made my blood boil. They talked about our pres letting someone snap a pic (for samsung) for profit. For a joke Brian Kilmeade asked the Judge to snap a selfie and mentioned his phonewas a BlackBerry by name and he said "do they even do that". I tweeted a couple things to get his attention. These host on Foxnews all used to use BlackBerry. Today even they don't know a BlackBerry doesn't have a keyboard hahahhs

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 07:29 AM
    I can understand why you are angry but ignorance is rampant about BlackBerries. They are the ones who are missing out on a great OS and a multi-function phone by remaining ignorant.
    stlabrat, meltbox360 and eldricho like this.
    04-08-14 08:12 AM
    Don't expect it to change any time soon unless BB decides to promote their phones in a way that consumers can see that they aren't the BB of old.
    04-08-14 08:18 AM
    Lol. What the?

Via CB10 Rockin Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.140
    04-08-14 08:18 AM
    Don't blame the people for their ignorance, blame the lack of marketing by the Company that sells the devices.

Today, BlackBerry devices aren't in most retail stores in the US, they aren't seen in ads on TV or the Web, in the US they are in the hands of fewer than 1% of the population (and in most cases they are the 2nd device that is only used for work), also BBOS devices still outnumber BB10 devices by a huge number, and BlackBerry is pretty much the **** of most tech jokes today. And you wonder why no one knows that BlackBerry's don't have keyboard?

It's called marketing.... but BlackBerry doesn't have the cash to do they kind of marketing it will take to reverse the public's low opinion of their products. Most of their cash is really already spent to buy them time.
    04-08-14 08:35 AM
    Don't expect it to change any time soon unless BB decides to promote their phones in a way that consumers can see that they aren't the BB of old.
    This.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 12:34 AM
    Well color me shocked that Fox News got something wrong.

With all that's going on in the world today, they're still talking about that selfie taken by some athlete and the president?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 02:24 AM
    Well color me shocked that Fox News got something wrong.

With all that's going on in the world today, they're still talking about that selfie taken by some athlete and the president?

Posted via CB10
    Your wrong. Its a new selfie. And our President shouldn't be letting Samsung profit on his pic. But if your ok with Samsung lying and paying for a pic to promote their phones then good for you. Oh by the way...Foxnews has more people watching at any given time then Cnn , msnbc, and all the other news organizations COMBINED! This wasn't about Fox it was about how BlackBerry has let themselves be known for an old keyboard phone that takes 8 minutes to reboot. That's what 99% of America thinks of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 12:11 PM
    Your wrong. Its a new selfie. And our President shouldn't be letting Samsung profit on his pic. But if your ok with Samsung lying and paying for a pic to promote their phones then good for you. Oh by the way...Foxnews has more people watching at any given time then Cnn , msnbc, and all the other news organizations COMBINED! This wasn't about Fox it was about how BlackBerry has let themselves be known for an old keyboard phone that takes 8 minutes to reboot. That's what 99% of America thinks of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Marketing is non-existent in the USA. When I show my BlackBerry off, people at first laugh, then we do a browser speed test which I win. Then I let them type on the keyboard and they are impressed, but unconvinced. It will take a lot to get people to switch. A lot of money in the point of sales sellers hands.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Donnierock likes this.
    04-09-14 12:37 PM
    I agree. Marketing is non-existent in the USA. When I show my BlackBerry off, people at first laugh, then we do a browser speed test which I win. Then I let them type on the keyboard and they are impressed, but unconvinced. It will take a lot to get people to switch. A lot of money in the point of sales sellers hands.

Marketing is non existent EVERYWHERE.
    Chen thinks its a waste of money apparently...
    04-09-14 12:49 PM

I'm thinking it's truly an app thing at Verizon. Why would Verizon want to sell a phone that they know your gonna call back and say "why can't I do bank deposits" and "why can't I take credit cards with Square". I haven't even mentioned the big apps they lack. Verizon would have to have a n00bie come back get new phone. I thank Verizon for carrying the most productive phone I love ... a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 12:58 PM
    Marketing is non existent EVERYWHERE.
    Chen thinks its a waste of money apparently...
    Unless it changes from what they did in the past it is a waste of money.
    baspeed likes this.
    04-09-14 01:11 PM
    Unless it changes from what they did in the past it is a waste of money.
    He's in charge, so make it different.
    No excuse for no marketing, so stop trying to defend it, it's a disaster.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-09-14 01:21 PM
    He's in charge, so make it different.
    No excuse for no marketing, so stop trying to defend it, it's a disaster.
    Lol. I'm not defending him or them. Their marketing has been horrid and if they keep putting out the same crap they might as well nit spend any money if they are going to waste it on tools not toys etc
    eldricho likes this.
    04-09-14 01:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    What does viewership have to do with Fox getting news correct? ANYWAYS, it's not a new selfie if you're talking about the David Ortiz one.

If the president didn't want to be in a picture, for whatever reason, he didn't have to be. He could have told David Ortiz "no" in front of his entire team and all the cameras, and then think of the story Fox would have about that

What's he supposed to do now, stamp his feet and yell at Samsung for profiting off a picture? How petty would that make him look? I don't think anyone thinks President Obama uses a Samsung phone, it's not like a picture of him using it in the Oval Office or anything. I think the President of this country should always use a BlackBerry, regardless of whether or not I voted for him (or her). Obama's campaigns and people are amongst the brightest, most tech/marketing savvy of all time, they're unparalleled, so if anyone had any real concerns about a selfie, I think they would have voiced them.

That being said, I do think David Ortiz should have made it clear that Samsung gave him the phone and was paying him to promote the picture. I think what we all are learning is that Samsung is shameless, and has their products in all kinds of people/celebrities, so who knows when their selfie campaign will strike again. BlackBerry has a long way to go when it comes to having a campaign anywhere near this successful, but if you ask me, seeing the President using a BlackBerry at his desk does more for the BlackBerry brand and its image than Samsung's selfies do.
    04-09-14 01:55 PM
    What does viewership have to do with Fox getting news correct? ANYWAYS, it's not a new selfie if you're talking about the David Ortiz one.

If the president didn't want to be in a picture, for whatever reason, he didn't have to be. He could have told David Ortiz "no" in front of his entire team and all the cameras, and then think of the story Fox would have about that

What's he supposed to do now, stamp his feet and yell at Samsung for profiting off a picture? How petty would that make him look? I don't think anyone thinks President Obama uses a Samsung phone, it's not like a picture of him using it in the Oval Office or anything. I think the President of this country should always use a BlackBerry, regardless of whether or not I voted for him (or her). Obama's campaigns and people are amongst the brightest, most tech/marketing savvy of all time, they're unparalleled, so if anyone had any real concerns about a selfie, I think they would have voiced them.

That being said, I do think David Ortiz should have made it clear that Samsung gave him the phone and was paying him to promote the picture. I think what we all are learning is that Samsung is shameless, and has their products in all kinds of people/celebrities, so who knows when their selfie campaign will strike again. BlackBerry has a long way to go when it comes to having a campaign anywhere near this successful, but if you ask me, seeing the President using a BlackBerry at his desk does more for the BlackBerry brand and its image than Samsung's selfies do.
    ?????? 3 out of 10 Americans think he's doing a good job. LoL Please don't tell everyone he uses a BlackBerry....Omg. That will make them sell worse. Hard to find anyone who admits voting for him. Also I hear he's testing a Samsung now.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 03:09 PM
    ?????? 3 out of 10 Americans think he's doing a good job. LoL Please don't tell everyone he uses a BlackBerry....Omg. That will make them sell worse. Hard to find anyone who admits voting for him. Also I hear he's testing a Samsung now.

Posted via CB10
    Its actually 49%. But as you watch FoxNews commentary group as your primary source, accuracy is not required.
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-09-14 03:21 PM
    Browser speed test lmao.
    quest877 likes this.
    04-09-14 08:25 PM
    Blood boil? Interesting.
    quest877 likes this.
    04-09-14 09:07 PM
    Sounds like a decent crack....one that should be particularly funny to CB'ers, as we would be particularly aware of Bb's reluctance and delay moving forward. BB people don't want cameras remember?

Good joke! You guys are hyper-sensitive, and mistake a casual one-liner joke for an up to date analysis of the latest BB products (of which virtually none have sold and which represent a tiny fraction of BB's userbase). Lighten up! It's just a corporation! Somehow me thinks if they made an outdated crack about ios multitasking, cut and paste, you would most likely not be equally enraged.....
    quest877 likes this.
    04-09-14 10:33 PM
    Sounds like a decent crack....one that should be particularly funny to CB'ers, as we would be particularly aware of Bb's reluctance and delay moving forward. BB people don't want cameras remember?

Good joke! You guys are hyper-sensitive, and mistake a casual one-liner joke for an up to date analysis of the latest BB products (of which virtually none have sold and which represent a tiny fraction of BB's userbase). Lighten up! It's just a corporation! Somehow me thinks if they made an outdated crack about ios multitasking, cut and paste, you would most likely not be equally enraged.....
    Everybody inhere is biased. I love to crack BB jokes on my brother(he's a diehard fan), and he becomes restless. "Blood Boil", lol.
    richardat likes this.
    04-09-14 10:40 PM
    Fox was where the newscaster got NCAA confused with the NAACP.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-09-14 11:05 PM
    Its actually 49%. But as you watch FoxNews commentary group as your primary source, accuracy is not required.
    Hey, 49% is a lot better than the 28% of the time that Fox News accurately reported climate change in 2013!

Fox News climate change coverage is now 28% accurate, up from 7% | Dana Nuccitelli | Environment | theguardian.com
    04-09-14 11:59 PM
    This thread has to be the most absurd call to arms I've seen online in weeks.
    04-10-14 12:48 AM

Hey bud. It was the Bush administration that was the first to use BlackBerries .

At least Fox News is honest and is covering the obama scandals. The other so-called news organizations are not covering them one minute.

Posted via CB10
    richardat and baspeed like this.
    04-10-14 01:22 AM
27 12