Does anyone know how to get a louder ringtone. When downloading new ringtones they sound much lower than the preloaded ringtones. I have tried crackberry ringtones and several others. I am using 8830we or is this best volume i will get?
    10-23-07 03:50 PM
    Sounds like whoever is making them are not recording them loud enough. When I make mine I generally boost them between -3dB and 0dB. If you can get them on your computer, download a free audio editor called audacity and you can boost the up that way. Otherwise, sorry.
    10-23-07 04:12 PM
    You have the same problem everyone else does and thats as loud as they go. The only option it to find louder tones. There is really no way to crank the volume if you have your profile/volume set to loud already.
    10-23-07 04:32 PM
    Agree with azeis. We have heard ALOT of complaints with 8830 users having the same issue. No fix yet.
    10-23-07 04:41 PM
    Agreed. I am an IT manager and have to make sure I am responsible to answer the phone all times of the day. I did exactly what GoDJ said -- I used CoolEdit to modify the volume and then uploaded it to my phone as an MP3.

None of the out of the box tones are any good -- they are way too leak.
    10-24-07 06:32 AM
    ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    01-02-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD