Blackberry genii,

I tried to be skilled, thinking that I could change my blackberry pearl 8120 housing alllll by myself! I thought I'd done a pretty good job until I received a text... Im pretty sure I've broken my speakers, they buzz and hiss at me when the phone rings or I get a text or play music...

Can anyone help? Do I need new speakers? Can I fit them myself or will I ruin everything lol? Where do I get them??

Thank you, thank you!!
    05-15-09 07:39 AM
    Blackberry genii,

I tried to be skilled, thinking that I could change my blackberry pearl 8120 housing alllll by myself! I thought I'd done a pretty good job until I received a text... Im pretty sure I've broken my speakers, they buzz and hiss at me when the phone rings or I get a text or play music...

Can anyone help? Do I need new speakers? Can I fit them myself or will I ruin everything lol? Where do I get them??

Thank you, thank you!!

Well first off, what did you try to do to your housing? And secondly, if your speakers are hissing at you then sadly I think your you did damage your speakers.
    Sorry bud!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:51 AM
    I replaced the housing, blue to red... lol it meant doing a lot of messing with my phone's vital organs... not cool!!

So if they're broken, how do I fix them? Can I fix them??

Thank you
    05-15-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD