Help please!

A month ago I tried to backup my wife's Q10 with bb link, for whatever reason the password did not work. I clicked "forgot password" and received an email with a link to create a new password. When I clicked on this link I received a message "account deleted successful" (or something like that). Long story short, apparently I deleted the account so nothing worked, I was able to create a new account using the same email address but unfortunately it created a new user name.
    At this point the phone is working but there are issues so I would like to a factory restore. My problem is that I cannot access bbworld as the phone is currently is with the OLD ID (that does not exist anymore) and appworld is using the new ID, so it does not recognize my device. Same thing with link.

Blackberry support representative was completely useless. I know there are great apps on bbworld that can do a backup, but I can't downlosd them.

Help!!!
    02-08-15 07:27 PM
    Depends on what you want backed up. I use backup pro in bbworld. Once you wipe the phone it will clear the bbid on it.

Edit: missed you can't use bbworld. Hope someone knows and helps.
    eyalk and FireChestApps like this.
    02-08-15 07:40 PM
    Can't you remove the old bbid on link? And then add the one you're using now?
    02-08-15 08:06 PM
    Sachesi can do backups.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and MobileMadness002 like this.
    02-08-15 08:06 PM
    Sachesi can do backups.

Posted via CB10
    I forgot about that.
    02-08-15 08:07 PM
    Sachesi can do backups.

Posted via CB10
    Unfurtunately, Sachesi needs bbid in order to do backup. Another idea?
    02-08-15 08:28 PM
    It's your phone that is using a new bbid? Remove the phone from link and add it again with the new id.
    02-08-15 08:54 PM
    It's your phone that is using a new bbid? Remove the phone from link and add it again with the new id.
    Impossible. The old ID is stuck in the phone, and the Link will use the new ID (both with the same email address) so they will not connect with each other. The only way to remove the old ID from the phone is to wipe the device, but then I will lose all the data.

Trust me, I tried everything. My only hope is to download an app not from a different source than bbworld. Unfortunately, all Amazon backup apps are designed for Android devices and will not backup BB.
    02-08-15 09:03 PM
    And of course if you use mass storage you still can't do much with the phones storage? I haven't tried but on bbos you could.
    02-09-15 06:46 AM
    What about asking the developer of "ultimate backup" for the .bar file? ;-) You can pay him sending him 3$ via paypal and he gives you the bar so that you can install through sideloading!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 06:48 AM
    I read on the forums here that Sachesi actually bypasses the BBID requirements thus allowing restoration to devices other than the original BBID device. Or did I read wrong or misunderstand? Incidentally, as the OP stated that the original BBID was now "Deleted", at least stated in the first post, there is really not much more to be done other than continuing from this point.

When I clicked on this link I received a message "account deleted successful" (or something like that). Long story short, apparently I deleted the account so nothing worked,
    02-09-15 07:25 AM
    I read on the forums here that Sachesi actually bypasses the BBID requirements thus allowing restoration to devices other than the original BBID device. Or did I read wrong or misunderstand? Incidentally, as the OP stated that the original BBID was now "Deleted", at least stated in the first post, there is really not much more to be done other than continuing from this point.

When I clicked on this link I received a message "account deleted successful" (or something like that). Long story short, apparently I deleted the account so nothing worked,
    Well, it doesn't matter anymore, I reload the OS with the "new" BBID account. I am really upset because I lost a lot of data. I like that Blackberry is all about security, but the link they emailed me to re-create the password was misleading. All I wanted was to create new password and not to permanently delete my account. The customer service advice me to try find an app from Amazon (non of them worked!). Total useless.

Anyway, the phone is up and running.
    02-09-15 11:01 AM