Please, everybody Post up, I have a Bold 9650 on VZW, My 30 days ends Sunday, July 18. What should I do, keep my Bold or return and wait until either BlackBerry comes out with something new, or the iPhone comes to Verizon. Please help, you most likely will be my deciding factor. Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 01:29 PM
    Dont hold your breath on the iphone going to verizon...

Dont hold your breath on any new bb's coming to verizon anytime relatively soon.

Storm III looks like its gonna be a while and the only thing else I can think of going to verizon is the 9670.
    07-16-10 01:37 PM
    Your username is bold... so you'll have to stick with 9650. How should we know what you want in a phone? No details have been provided.
    07-16-10 01:38 PM
    Your username is bold... so you'll have to stick with 9650. How should we know what you want in a phone? No details have been provided.
    Any reliable, good looking smartphone, that can get me through the day on one charge.

07-16-10 01:45 PM
    Do you enjoy using the device? Does it do what you need it to do? Only you can decide whether to keep or return the Bold. There will always be another device to come out that you like and will want. If the Bold works for you, then keep it and not worry about whats coming 6 months from now.
    07-16-10 01:52 PM
    Any reliable, good looking smartphone, that can get me through the day on one charge.

The 9650 is similar to my 9700, which I think is rather good-looking--plus it can be themed-up and wallpapered to your heart's delight. It runs over two days on a single charge and is very reliable. Are you not experiencing the same with your Bold?
    07-16-10 01:55 PM
    If it works for you and does what you need then keep it. It will be a while before anything new bb wise or iphone wise (if ever) comes around.
    07-16-10 01:59 PM
    I think you should pack it in bubble wrap and overnight it to me! Haha

07-16-10 06:23 PM
    if the bold does what you want then it should be good for a long time, if it doesn't then post up the discrepancies and mayb e someone can help you identify one that better meets your needs.

If you really want to wait for device thats not out yet, be sure you can wait a while for it, don't trust any rumors about when something will be available.

and don't settle on one that has a problem because of a rumored impending OS update. That seemed to get a number of early adopters of the storm, the OS update was not as forthcoming as originally rumored, and they got frustrated. Get a phone that does what you need, and does it right now, as is, so that you'll still be satisfied even if there never are any OS updates
    07-17-10 08:17 AM
    Stay with it. Unless you get the storm all other bb's on Verizon are subpar.
    07-17-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD