OK,

I have been using my BlackBerry Curve for seven months mow (got it before Christmaas). And never has something this devestating happened.

So I guess I am officially a crackberry addict. I was rushing out the door today and left my BB at home. And now I am ******** OUT! I have an almost 9 hour shift with 7 more hours to go. And I am without my blackberry. What am I to do? All of my schedules are on the berry and what if I get that oh so important text from my boyfriend? Or even worse now I actually have to *gasp* log in to my corporate e-mail!

What am I going to do? I can't even play brick breaker on my smoke breaks.

It's like my right arm got cut off for the day. I need some help. Maybe mentally or something. Gosh I am totally hyperventalating right now. Is leaving your blackberry home grounds for leaving work sick?

Oh well.
    07-16-08 01:48 PM
    Do the job they pay you to do. With the boyfriend thing, tell him you left your BB at home. If he don't believe you than slap him on the head.
    07-16-08 01:52 PM
    You need Crackberry rehab .....fast LOL
    I think leaving sick is your best bet

Hope you make it through your shift
    07-16-08 01:53 PM
    hahahaha i think you need some crackberry REHAB!
    sneak home during your lunch break and snatch up your berry
    07-16-08 01:53 PM
    can't someone bring it to you?
    07-16-08 01:54 PM
    it is a horrible feeling if you leave any cell phone at home while your at work
    but a blackberry..
    good thing this has not happened to me yet
    07-16-08 01:56 PM
    Do the job they pay you to do. With the boyfriend thing, tell him you left your BB at home. If he don't believe you than slap him on the head.
    Yeah I already called his cell and left him a message about forgetting my BB at home.

Definately guys where's the nearest BB rehab center in Northern DE? lol. yeah I am agitated right now, but it is kinda funny. Try to find something funny in your own misfortune, right?
    07-16-08 02:13 PM
    Forgetting your BB is like forgetting your bible for church.
    07-16-08 02:17 PM
    Options>make a quick trip home during lunch>grab berry>go back to work

That should solve your problem. Otherwise just do a battery pull on yourself.
    07-16-08 02:17 PM
    Forgetting your BB is like forgetting your bible for church.
    True but you can always find an extra one at Church.
    07-16-08 02:21 PM
    Definately guys where's the nearest BB rehab center in Northern DE? lol. yeah I am agitated right now, but it is kinda funny. Try to find something funny in your own misfortune, right?
    Try Rahoboth Beach. Leave the BB home & take a vacation. Great for rehab!!
    07-16-08 02:32 PM
    What an addict you are hehehe! I've always gone back for my Berry bcuz I never get to far without it!
    07-16-08 02:42 PM
    I think not only leaving your BB at home is a big deal but just leaving your phone in general is a big deal. Because we have learned how to use our BB for so much more than our phone it makes it that much bigger of a deal to leave it at home. I personally have an alarm set on mine for when I'm leaving for work, so I've trained myself if that alarm doesn't go off I know I don't have it.
    07-16-08 02:44 PM
    Forgetting your berry everyday might be a good way to quit smoking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 02:47 PM
    I'd be having convulsionary fits if I left mine at home.
    07-16-08 02:51 PM
    Options>make a quick trip home during lunch>grab berry>go back to work

That should solve your problem. Otherwise just do a battery pull on yourself.
    Funny and that may just save her. Battery pull saves everything.
    You are probably like the become and ex (the stop smoking commercials) were you can't get anything done right.
    07-16-08 02:54 PM
    Try Rahoboth Beach. Leave the BB home & take a vacation. Great for rehab!!
    Nah, I don't like Rehoboth. Had some baaaad experiences there. Usually ending up with me and my boyfriend getting into a fight. lol. And this was with three different boyfriends. (At different times mind you) But maybe if I went alone I'd be able to relax.

Forgetting your berry everyday might be a good way to quit smoking

I think I've been smoking more now that my BB is not with me.

As for going back I can't I take the bus to work. :-(

Funny and that may just save her. Battery pull saves everything.
    You are probably like the become and ex (the stop smoking commercials) were you can't get anything done right.
    I'm a him btw. ;-)
    07-16-08 03:12 PM
    What did you do before you had a BB? At the very least, your perspective today will be a little different for a change.

BlackBerry was made for man, not man was made for BlackBerry.

07-16-08 03:34 PM
    I left mine home yesterday and had to turn around and go get it...there is too much info in it for me not to have it.
    Its tough but you will survive
    07-16-08 05:26 PM
    Ahahahahahahahah!!!! That's funny!! All of you are so funny! Just stay on CB! I can imagine how u feel tho!

07-16-08 05:32 PM
    i dont know what i'd do...actually i live 5 mins from work so i could just come home on break
    but i think even if it was across town
    07-16-08 05:34 PM
    ok ok ok, now just calm down, take a few deep breaths, in and out, in and out. i know how you feel man. i've had that happen to me before. you just gotta try and relax.
    07-16-08 05:35 PM
    I'm cool now. I got really upset when people at my mall walk by with BBs and I hear the message tones.

I reach for my BB and wanna cry. *tear*

No really I'm cool now. Just gotta tuff it out.
    07-16-08 06:23 PM
    at least you still have US and crackberry.com!!!!

What kinda job do you have at the mall that you can get online?
    07-16-08 06:30 PM
    the worst like this would happen to me when i would be late for class and i would run to the elevator and get down to the ground floor and realize if forgot to grab it off the charger....id have to force myself to run to class...because 11flights of stair OR 11 stories on the elevator = waay to long.....it sucks being without the BB especially in mind numbingly boring classes
    07-16-08 06:33 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD