My BlackBerry Pearl STOPPED making or receiving call about 30 min ago... it has been working fine all day and them I was getting ready to go somewhere are realized I had a voicemail but I havent heard my phone ring. SO I went to check it and all it does it beep once and then hangs up! PLEASE HELP!!!!
    02-22-09 05:19 PM
    Do a battery pull, if that does not resolve the issue post back here....good luck

Remove the battery with the device ON and wait 30 seconds or so and replace...
    02-22-09 05:20 PM
    Do a battery pull while the phone is still on and see if that helps; if not...call your carrier's customer service and ask for tech/BB support; ask them to re-provision your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 05:22 PM
    Ok this might be a really silly question for me to ask but its always good to have all the bases covered. Is your radio on? By that I mean is your blackberry receptive to receiving calls and texts? Double check by going to manage connections and make sure mobile network is checked. Mine got turned off once by accident and the same thing that's happening to you happened to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 05:46 PM
    After looking around at some of the forums - I believe there may be some sporadic ATT Network outage issues.

David
    02-22-09 05:57 PM
    I get this problem from time to time...like the others said, pull the battery, and restart it...should be fine after that.
    02-22-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD