Hello,

New to the forum but I was told this is the place to go. I am a new blackberry owner and have a Motorola H700 that I used on my old phone. It works great on the old phone, but I can not get it to work on the Blackberry Curve 8330 (Sprint).

I setup the pairing correctly, I get the prompt for the password on my blackberry, and then I get the confirmation that everything is complete. The headset also flashes blue, which indicates it is successfully paired.

For Device Properties I have:
    Trusted - YES
    Encryption - DISABLED

I have tried it all the ways possible...

For Options I have:
    Discoverable - NO (I have tried YES and 2 minutes)

It shows up in my Bluetooth devices, but I can never get it to actually work with the device. When I place a call, it just goes through the phone earpiece. When I try to answer a call from my bluetooth, nothing happens.

Am I missing a step somewhere? I have done a hard reset and taken out the battery.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advance.

- Hunter
    07-06-09 06:03 PM
    boy tht sounds like ur fone is screwed up im sorry bro no knowledge on tht
    07-06-09 06:31 PM
    Discoverable should only be set to yes while you're in the act of pairing. From your description it sounds like you paired successfully. The headset wouldn't show up in your devices list if you hadn't. In the devices list, select the headset and press menu, then refresh. You should see a message confirming the connection, or indicating an error condition. The message will only stay on the screen for a few seconds, so you'll have to watch to see it.

Assuming you don't get an error message, try setting the Trusted Mode to Prompt. That should give you another indication that you are connected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD