I have been using the Google G1 Android device for the last year. I couldn't handle the email system for alternate emails. It made me crazy after being originally a Bberry user.

I have 378 contacts all together, some names have multiple numbers assigned to them.

Tmobile told me to get an android app called "contact 2 sim" that it would transfer al of them to my sim card. After trying that I was given an error message that read" only 250 contacts can be stored on a simcard. Tmobile confirmed my fear.
    They said they have a machine that could do it but it wouldnt organise them properly with the multi numbers to each name.

Can someone walk me step by step through the process.
    Is there a program?

The other thing is How do i use my google calander as the main calender that the g1 offers, my family's whole schedule is on the gmail calander?

If this matters, I'm on a Mac
    11-18-09 12:04 AM
    Download your contacts via Google Sync from your G1 and then sync the contacts to your BB. Here's a link, and you can also sync your calendars to BB the same way.
    Your SIM card will only handle 250 contacts, so I dunno why they told you to go that way. I use Google Sync to back all of that up now, and enjoy that, plus the ability to import other calendars into mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 11-18-09 at 12:35 AM.
    11-18-09 12:32 AM
    why dont you sync the first 250, transfer, delete off sim, repeat with the remaining 120. or you can use google sync

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 03:30 AM
    why doesnt tmobile just transfer them for you?
    11-18-09 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD