Hi!

I downloaded a theme from this site. I went to install it via the desktop manager however I am having issues. I did some googling and it looks like I need the *.jad* AND the *COD files*. I downloaded the theme directly from Crackberry.com to my email (no access to internet on my curve) however it only sends me the jad files.

Please help! Thanks
    05-20-09 02:03 PM
    You won't be able to install it via the BlackBerry Desktop Manager unless it's available as a ZIP download (which will include the ALX and the COD file).

If only the JAD format is available, it needs to be installed OTA on the BlackBerry Browser.
    05-20-09 05:06 PM
    You can install jad files to your berry without the internet copy the jad and cod to your memory card and from your media player in your BB browse for the jad file. You will begin a dl as soon as you try to open the jad on your berry.

Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 06:54 PM
    Thanks for the responses!

Unfortunately as soon as the download starts I get an error message as I do not have access to the internet.

Is there another way to get the COD file or zip file from crackberry? I believe when I downloaded the theme the only options were sms and email .. it did not allow me to download to desktop.

Thanks!!!
    05-21-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD