I have been researching this for the past few days and have not been able to come to a decision thus far. So I am looking for a little help. Basically I am looking for a system of organization for all of my tasks, but what I am not able to find is an app that has a desktop component (for my PC) as well is able to synch with my Novell Groupwise calander. I could live without the synching to Groupwise but I really want to be able to use my desktop. I am on either my PC or my BB 50% of the time so having this ablilty is a must.

I have seen many posts on Mara Tick, Task Pro, Pocket Informant, ReQall, Task Master, Agendus and so on. But from what I can tell none of these have exactly what I am looking for.

So, any suggestions, comments?

Thanks for the help.
    07-26-09 09:11 PM
    Todo matrix has great features incl desktop facility but its very expensive for bb app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 01:27 AM
    what I am not able to find is an app that has a desktop component (for my PC) as well is able to synch with my Novell Groupwise calander. I could live without the synching to Groupwise but I really want to be able to use my desktop. I am on either my PC or my BB 50% of the time so having this ablilty is a must.
    You indicate that you can live without syncing to this Novell app. If that is not your preference and you really want a sync to this Novell app, then I suggest you call Novell and ask them if ANY BlackBerry app is compatible with it.

If as you say, you can live without it, then your option is easy. Just use the native BlackBerry to-do list because it seemlessly syncs with Outlook on your computer.

Am I missing something?
    09-04-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD