I use Novell GroupWise at work and have synched my 8830 with my calendar there but then when I also synched it with my same account on my laptop (same info) it created duplicates of all calendar entries. I've lived with it a couple of weeks but it's driving me crazy. Should I just start all over or is there a less drastic way to fix this? I only synch the calendar because once I synched the address book and it transferred the thousands of people who work at my hospital into my blackberry and it over-wrote entries of people I already had in there!
    My friend commented that I am working on fixing things with my blackberry more than using it for good! I don't think it's that bad but I need to get things straight so it's useful again. I have six pages of address book entries that I still need to get back in there.

Ugh! Any suggestions!
    Thanks
    05-07-08 09:39 PM
    I use Novell GroupWise at work and have synched my 8830 with my calendar there but then when I also synched it with my same account on my laptop (same info) it created duplicates of all calendar entries. I've lived with it a couple of weeks but it's driving me crazy. Should I just start all over or is there a less drastic way to fix this? I only synch the calendar because once I synched the address book and it transferred the thousands of people who work at my hospital into my blackberry and it over-wrote entries of people I already had in there!
    My friend commented that I am working on fixing things with my blackberry more than using it for good! I don't think it's that bad but I need to get things straight so it's useful again. I have six pages of address book entries that I still need to get back in there.

Ugh! Any suggestions!
    Thanks
    I cannot even get my to synch at work at all with groupwise how did you do it? Tech guy came and he could not getting to synch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD