Every time I open a game this app opens wanting me to register and connect to BBM etc...I just want to play games and it's bugging me. any ideas on how I can get rid of it? I keep pressing not now and it keeps coming back.
    Help with disabling the game app on the z10-img_00000273.png

JayZ10
    10-27-13 04:50 PM
    Unfortunately I don't think you can disable it. My experience is that it's baked into BB10OS.
    jaylysf likes this.
    10-27-13 04:54 PM
    You can get rid of it but if you do, the apps that require it will crash. Ive tried. I used the chrome sideload method to uninstall it but once I did, a bunch of random games kept crashing. Not sure if there is a way around that.

Posted via CB10
    jaylysf likes this.
    10-27-13 04:56 PM
    Every time I open a game this app opens wanting me to register and connect to BBM etc...I just want to play games and it's bugging me. any ideas on how I can get rid of it? I keep pressing not now and it keeps coming back.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000273.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	214882

JayZ10
    Just register, I was annoyed like you and now I use it to compete with friends.

Posted via CB10
    jaylysf likes this.
    10-27-13 06:49 PM
    There is a long thread about this in the BB10 OS forum. I even emailed Scoreloop and got a "we'll look into it" reply. Nothing since then (June). I also complained on the Beta Zone and got a few supportive posts. But it doesn't seem to be a priority for BB.

If you do register, your BBM profile will show that you're registered. Since I have business contacts on BBM, this is a deal breaker for me. I hope that someone figures out how to disable it without causing other problems.
    jaylysf likes this.
    10-27-13 07:02 PM
    There is a long thread about this in the BB10 OS forum. I even emailed Scoreloop and got a "we'll look into it" reply. Nothing since then (June). I also complained on the Beta Zone and got a few supportive posts. But it doesn't seem to be a priority for BB.

If you do register, your BBM profile will show that you're registered. Since I have business contacts on BBM, this is a deal breaker for me. I hope that someone figures out how to disable it without causing other problems.
    Have you tried contacting Michael Clewley?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 07:40 PM