Hi! *knock on wood* but I think I have finally received a model of the Curve 8330 that works properly, aside from a little trackball stutter. I'm finally ready to get some games on there from the Sprint Software Store since I am sick of BrickBreaker... I'm such a dork though, and I can't decide which one(s) I should get! I could go for a classic, like Tetris, or one of those "brain trainer" games with puzzles and stuff, or something else.

Out of these (11 pages) from the Sprint Software Store, which one(s) do you think I should get? Do you have any yourself that you would suggest? I'm really up for anything! Thank you for any opinions!!

Sprint Software Store games for 8330: Games for the BlackBerry 8330
    01-24-09 03:19 PM
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour '09 is awesome.
    01-24-09 04:10 PM
    Will these Sprint games work on the Verizon 8330 also?
    01-24-09 08:23 PM
    Will these Sprint games work on the Verizon 8330 also?
    As long as the game (or app) is made for your device and OS the carrier
    the phone is branded to is of no consequence.
    01-24-09 08:26 PM
    I didn't look thru the sprint catalog, but I have Nintaii and I like that a lot! You can get it from the Crackberry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 08:52 PM
    Yeah, Nintaii is pretty cool if you like puzzle games. But damn, does it make me feel stupid at times...
    01-24-09 09:29 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions guys!!

Yeah, Nintaii is pretty cool if you like puzzle games. But damn, does it make me feel stupid at times...
    LOL, well then that might not be the game for me! I have enough brain fog and feel bad enough about myself as it is.... I don't need a BB game to make me feel even stupider. lmao..
    01-24-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD