We always try and bring you the latest and greatest news as soon as it hits the BlackBerry airwaves. We scour the net, watch numerous RSS feeds and wait for emails everyday for breaking stories. But no matter how much we find or how hard we look - we sometimes miss great stories. We're only human and things slip by from time to time. We can always use extra sets of eyes. Many of you may not know, but we have a dedicated email address for receiving tips. Anything you come across that is news related - be it OS links, Desktop Manager leaks, unreleased device photos, breaking stories, rumors etc. can be sent in. All you need to do is send a quick message to tips (@) crackberry.com. We will be instantly notified, and can break the news before anyone else does. Things popup in the forums daily, and we don't always get to them before you might. Tips are always kept anonymous unless otherwise requested, but if you want to be sure that everything is kept super private, you can email Kevin, Adam or Bla1ze directly. Anything you see fit for the blogs that isn't "time sensitive" can also be sent to editorial (@) crackberry.com (Big news stories, celeb sightings etc.) Thanks for all your help!
    06-15-09 04:57 PM
    that's great! thanks for the heads up. will definitely keep my eyes opened for the latest news.
    anon(5002059) likes this.
    06-15-09 08:54 PM
    Bold os 4.6.0.282 released from cls hong kong!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 02:01 PM
    I'm liking this feature. I'll keep an eye out for any news.
    06-24-09 01:07 PM
    Bold os 4.6.0.282 released from cls hong kong!!!

All you need to do is send a quick message to tips (@) crackberry.com. We will be instantly notified, and can break the news before anyone else does. Things popup in the forums daily, and we don't always get to them before you might. Tips are always kept anonymous unless otherwise requested, but if you want to be sure that everything is kept super private, you can email Kevin, Adam or Bla1ze directly.
    06-28-09 08:44 PM
    I will keep my eyes open for sure.
    06-29-09 10:06 AM
    Definitely will try to chip in
    06-29-09 10:39 AM
    I've sent a couple celeb sightings. Hopefully they'll get blog'd
    06-30-09 02:00 PM
    Hey man!

You started a great thing, I will keep you up to date from
    my end of things.
    07-03-09 09:42 AM
    What are the benefits of referrals to the Crackberry website?

I cannot find information on this anywhere. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    07-06-09 02:20 PM
    What are the benefits of referrals to the Crackberry website?

I cannot find information on this anywhere. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Helping the CrackBerry community is the biggest benefit of them all
    07-06-09 02:42 PM
    Helping the CrackBerry community is the biggest benefit of them all
    Of course it is. However, I get the feeling there are no affiliate earnings, points, or any other rewards for referrals. Is this what you are so discreetly trying to say in your post?
    07-06-09 02:49 PM
    Of course it is. However, I get the feeling there are no affiliate earnings, points, or any other rewards for referrals. Is this what you are so discreetly trying to say in your post?
    I wasn't discreetly trying to say it .. I just didn't say it

There are no affiliate earnings, points or other rewards. Just the satisfaction and "thanks" of helping out the CrackBerry Nation.
    07-06-09 03:57 PM
    Jeeze, can't be just be happy to help, instead of always looking for something in return?

bbvj and mankato like this.
    07-17-09 02:08 PM
    Good stuff.
    07-21-09 10:59 PM
    I try to post little things like apps and such, but it won't let me post ota links? What's up w that? And the time on the forum is diff from my bb. Is there something I'm missing here?

07-23-09 08:21 PM
    ok can someone tell me why my new 8900 will not play youtube. I have downloaded both youtube programs and cannot play the video. sup with that
    07-25-09 10:58 PM
    Awesome gotta keep an eye out
    07-27-09 06:19 PM
    ok can someone tell me why my new 8900 will not play youtube. I have downloaded both youtube programs and cannot play the video. sup with that
    Try it out with BOLD browser to open up the youtube link ..
    08-10-09 06:19 AM
    i love my blackberry bold 9000 )
    08-17-09 02:54 AM
    Spreading the word about crackberry to fellow BB users, when I see a BB user out and about I ask them if they know about CB. If they say "I love CB" they know, if they say "what the bleep" they don't know, so I tell them about this wonderful site/family and even show them on my BB on how to download the CB shortcut. Then tell them how to register and then direct them to the proper threads, some of those I've talked to had never knew about optimizing their BB to peak performance and so much more. Anyways I am spreading the word of CB like a disease.

Thnx, �Tripster�

08-18-09 04:25 PM
    I'm not sure if ya got any but I would love to get a stencil made to I can advertise CB on my bicycle. Almost as a sponsor graphic, also get a CB design T-shirt like the NBA logo with the red/white/blue with the CB logo with a BB device and underneath it saying Blackberry.

08-19-09 11:43 PM
    I m new here ..
    hi ...
    08-27-09 07:29 AM
    i want a tour so bad on sprint its kinda wide though
    08-29-09 03:21 PM
    I don't get around too much, but someone, somewhere has the next headline. You all give great scoops.

09-05-09 05:32 AM
220 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD