I need help "turning off" my corporate email while I'm at work. I set it up with no problem and like having it on my BB...however I feel a little dumb sitting at my PC and receiving emails on my BB and my Outlook, while I'm at work. I haven't DL my BB software to my PC and never "sync" my BB to my Outlook...too much work for me. My phone seems to purge older emails daily, which I like, but wish I never got them in the first place...as I was sitting in my office when they came. I don't use a BB Enterprise Server and setup my corporate email using the email setup wizard on my 8900. I can log into my corporate email via a "webmail" login, while not in the office, and that's how I set it up.

Is there any way to tell my BB to not receive emails between the hours of 8-5?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    05-01-09 08:49 PM
    Log in to T-Mobs BIS and by the account that you set up click on the filter icon, then set it to "Do not forward messages to device". Unfortunately, you can't set it to automatically "not forward" between 8 & 5, at least not that I'm aware of.
    05-01-09 09:53 PM
    What exactly is the T-mobile BIS? I'm new to this whole BB thing, be gentle...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD