Lol, I'm worried that a guy my age with an Android device would look strange. I don't even know why I want to try one out anyway! That's why I said I may be having a pre-midlife crisis at 36. Our principals have Curve 8320s but I think they're are provided by the district. Everyone else including some students have iphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So, you want to look hip... with it... don't want to look like an old person... then show off your 9700... tell people about the high resolution screen, the 3.2 mega pixel camera, the full keyboard, 3G, Blackberry App World, etc, etc, etc... be different... or do you just want to fit in???
    01-22-10 06:31 AM
    So, you want to look hip... with it... don't want to look like an old person... then show off your 9700... tell people about the high resolution screen, the 3.2 mega pixel camera, the full keyboard, 3G, Blackberry App World, etc, etc, etc... be different... or do you just want to fit in???
    Be different? Getting Android would be different, not BlackBerry. There are more BBs in the US than Android devices, so if anything, BBs are more "hip" by your be different logic.
    01-22-10 11:33 AM
    Never used a droid. But I know I wouldn't be happy if every couple weeks there is a new one out. I did switch from bb to iphone a couple years ago. But I got tired of it and now I'm running a 9700 and I love it, I'm not going to switch again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 11:45 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD