Hey guys,

Currently, I have Sprint with a Pearl 8130. I love my phone, but I have had it for awhile and it's time for an upgrade this June. I ruled out the iPhone and the Palm Pre, nothing wrong with them I just like Blackberry's. I have never had any problems with Sprint in the 7 years I've been with them, but I live and work in San Francisco, so basically any carrier will provide decent service here. I just need to know, which Blackberry is best? I am a power user, I constantly use my phone to access e-mail, the internet, facebook, and I use it for tethering to my laptop all the time. I'd like to get WiFi and GPS (3g too, but thats not as important). What do you recommend? My top choices are the Bold or Curve 8900 with ATT, or waiting for new BB's on Sprint. No Verizon, I'm just not a fan of them.
    06-01-09 03:05 PM
    Tour would be your other option not going to be on sprint for a bit though. Going to verizon first

otherwise definetly the Bold...

the plus of the curve 8900 is more application memory but it is not a 3g device..

the Bold is a powerhouse.
    06-01-09 03:37 PM
    The Bold fits you requirements!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:26 PM
    If 3g is a must then get a bold, if not then get the 8900.

06-01-09 08:40 PM
    +1 on the BOLD. It is a great device..
    06-01-09 08:55 PM
    I'd say try the Tour 9630 when it goes to Sprint, but I am not sure when it will be released, maybe in a few months. But if you need it now, I would say get the Bold. It is a great device and fits your needs.
    06-01-09 09:10 PM
    I'd say try the Tour 9630 when it goes to Sprint, but I am not sure when it will be released, maybe in a few months. But if you need it now, I would say get the Bold. It is a great device and fits your needs.
    def. go for the bold. one of the best devices ever made by RIM.
    06-02-09 07:28 AM
    just got the 8900 and Im in love, first BB too!
    06-02-09 10:09 AM
    Stay with sprint. They haven't let you down in the 7 years so why leave for more expensive carriers? You love your phone you said so it sound like you just have the upgrade itch. Hold out for another BB. Might have to wait a couple months since I don't see sprint releasing a new bb right after the PRE is released. Don't even think about the curve. Its old...

06-02-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD