so im trying to get onto a site for work (cant specify site). i can get onto the main site, then when i entire all my login info, and submit, i get this error msg as the next page...:
    " (sitename) does not support the browser version you are using: opera opera/9.50 ...(etc).
    Most current versions of internet explorer, netscape, and firefox are supported, but very new or "beta" versions may not be supported"

happens with opera or the bb browser.
    is there a way around this? or a diff browser i could install? anybody have suggestions or thoughts?

now, i know ppl are getting onto this site via smartphones. i cant really just walk up and ask them how they are doing it tho. for many reasons....but it can be done.

enlighten me...
    09-04-08 01:17 PM
    I would check the Browser Config settings on the device such as Javascript, Style sheets, Support HTML Tables, etc.
    09-04-08 01:30 PM
    Try this, with the browser open, hit the berry button,>options>browser configuration>try changing the emulation mode from BB to Microsoft IE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 01:41 PM
    Ya good thought. I tried that. Didn't help.. Any other ideas, a diff browser maybe?
    09-04-08 01:49 PM
    fonebrkr, thanks. That worked.
    09-04-08 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD