Hi everyone,

I am newbie BB user (Curve 8900) and had a great sales rep help me get audiobooks (with protection .wma) to convert these to .mp3s so I could put them on my BB.

This has been great, except for the BB's lousy headphones -- too big for my eardrums and have broken already, anyway.

I like the sound quality of the BB bluetooth and it's really comfortable for me to wear.

Can I get the BB's music files to play thru my bluetooth?
    (i.e. I'm listening to talking books (.wma), so stereo is not important, that have been converted to .mp3 via DRMBuster - if you want to know about this ask and I'll post; though you could just search on the above name and find the software)

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    A.
    09-01-09 06:40 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am newbie BB user (Curve 8900) and had a great sales rep help me get audiobooks (with protection .wma) to convert these to .mp3s so I could put them on my BB.

This has been great, except for the BB's lousy headphones -- too big for my eardrums and have broken already, anyway.

I like the sound quality of the BB bluetooth and it's really comfortable for me to wear.

Can I get the BB's music files to play thru my bluetooth?
    (i.e. I'm listening to talking books (.wma), so stereo is not important, that have been converted to .mp3 via DRMBuster - if you want to know about this ask and I'll post; though you could just search on the above name and find the software)

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    A.
    You'll need stereo bluetooth to do that. Search for Motorola S9 or S9 HD. I use the S9 HD and they are awesome.
    09-01-09 10:45 PM
    Try Motorola Motorokr S305, its sound nice.
    09-02-09 01:37 AM
    Plantronics makes a stereo bluetooth as well that I really like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 02:14 AM
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks so much for all your help. I will look into getting a stereo bluetooth then. I'm really glad I didn't run out and buy another set of earbuds.

I really appreciate your quick replies.

Cheers,
    April
    09-02-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD