Hello,i have a problem,or at leaste i think i have a problem with my blackberry...i have a blacberry curve 8520 and i just did a factory restor settings(I wiped everything),from what i know this type of BlackBerry has internal storage memory of 250MB,if I'm not wrong,for applications pictures and anything else you want to install on it,the problem is that without installing any application at this moment it only show 120MB free space(or something like this,anyway no more than 130MB free space)...is there any chance that when i did the wipe he did some kind of backup,and that is beeing stored on his memory and is occupying the space,and if i am right about the fact that he should have 250MB free storage space what should i do and how do i fix this problem ...P.S. at the moment i dont have any memory card and there is no aplications instaled on it,so what is occupying the memory,and how do i delete it ????

Please help me and,THANKS,in advance!
    02-16-13 11:19 PM
    I had a similar problem with one of my curves a long time ago, about 4 years. What BB rep at sprint told me to do was put in a memory card and the try a factory reset. This fixed my problem. Hope this helps.
    02-16-13 11:37 PM
    aaaa man there got to be another solution,i don't want to do another wipe and then instal every thing again and do all the setting...if i don't find another way to fix the problem then i will doit like you told me,but i sure hope i will manage to fix it without wiping everything again...I HOPE...!!!

PLEASE DOES SOMEONE ELSE HAVE ANOTHER SOLUTION....
    02-17-13 04:12 PM