i am having Serious issue with my BIS service on my blackberry bold. I have been unable to receive emails, use blackberry messengers or browse the internet at all but BIS works when it's connected to Wifi.

i have tried re-registering the host tables and re-sending the service books and BIS still fail to work. I also tried the battery pull several times. The 3G icon appears in capital letters and everything seems normal but BIS will not work without WiFi.
    I'm on Indonesian Telkomsel Data plan

has anybody experienced similar issues? could you please tell me how to resolve this issue?
    Please help!

Thank you!
    Last edited by fastvx; 06-25-09 at 12:37 PM.
    06-25-09 12:33 PM
    And when on "3G" you have the small BB symbol next to it?
    06-25-09 02:57 PM
    And when on "3G" you have the small BB symbol next to it?
    Yes, it has the small 4 dots next to it.
    Help anyone?
    06-25-09 08:05 PM
    I would call your carrier and ask them to remove the data plan and then place
    it right back. I've seen a couple of cases where that helps. Wasn't exactly
    your situation, but it's worth a shot.
    06-27-09 12:28 PM
    as you have probably noticed that im actually having the same issue with my bold ... you definetly have to call your carrier and ask them to transfer you to RIM .. what happened with mine was somehow the data got locked in one of the towers so they have to unlock it ... what sucks with mine was about 10 mins after they fixed it the same thing happened again .. able to get hold of them and they said theyll call me in 30mins so we'll see what happen.. ill keep u updated ..
    06-27-09 11:48 PM
    That just happened to me as well. AT&T is sending me another phone. They never put me through to RIM.
    07-21-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD