Ok not sure what I'm doing incorrectly. Please feel free to confirm and correct me. I am a generic for personal use blackberry storm 2 user on Verizon. To my knowledge that means I use the BIS server. I don't believe I have a login. From my pc it tells me that I cannot login from a html browser and to login from my BB device. To confirm I don't have an account setup I have entered my pin for a forgotten password and received a reply email saying I don't have an account. When I enter my info to create account it says my pin or meid or incorrectly entered. I have copy and pasted from the options>status on my device. I have tried both hex and dec forms with and without the spaces with no luck. Can someone please educate me on how I can login to the BIS. Is this for unlocked devices only?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 04:37 AM
    Just call vz support or your local vz store and they will hook you up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:03 AM
    Did you run the setup wizard? I think that takes you through the steps to create the bis account. But as suggested, calling customer service probably can help.
    11-14-09 11:33 PM
    you should be able to set it up right on the BIS website. when i bought my BB, the guy set it up for me right in the store.
    11-14-09 11:52 PM
    I had a similar problem. Go to the BIS website using your BB's internet browser - you won't have to log in and you can then set up a username so you can log in from your PC.
    Last edited by OneArmJack; 11-15-09 at 05:44 AM.
    11-15-09 05:33 AM
    Thank you all for your help. I have solved this issue. I thought I had tried going to the BIS site from my device previously. I thought I had the browser identification on blackberry when trying this but it seems that I still had it on Firefox. Once changed to blackberry it let me create a username and password.
    11-16-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD