Hi fellow BB users,

I am having real trouble with my emails on my new BB Bold 9700 i have just changed from a BB Curve and got my emails no problem now i have changed i dont understand what the problem is ? Can some one please help me ?

Kind regards

Frustraited BB user
    06-23-11 04:22 AM
    Hi fellow BB users,

I am having real trouble with my emails on my new BB Bold 9700 i have just changed from a BB Curve and got my emails no problem now i have changed i dont understand what the problem is ? Can some one please help me ?

Kind regards

Frustraited BB user

Did you log in the bis site, changed to new device pin, validated your email accounts and resend service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 05:08 AM
    Go to email setup icon on your 9700, once it starts it will say a new device has been detected and it will ask you to validate your email accounts(re enter the password) once that's done press menu and select send service books.

06-23-11 05:10 AM
    OK so i go to BIS we site and change my pin (located under the battery?) do you have a like of the page where i should be ?
    06-23-11 06:08 AM
    Let's take it slow, so you got your new 9700 and you put your sim in it, did you get a message saying "your blackberry is now registered with the network"?

06-23-11 06:32 AM
    Yes i think so was some time ago now
    06-23-11 06:36 AM
    Ok, now locate the email setup icon on your blackberry or just setup if you have OS6 followed by email setup.
    Click on it and it should prompt you to change to the new device (you don't need to enter the pin manualy) followed by the validation of each email account(just have to re enter the password for each account)

Last step is to send service books unless they get sent automatically when you validate the email accounts.

adam smith likes this.
    06-23-11 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD