i was wondering...i got a curve 8310 and i dont have a data plan will at&t charge me jus for having a bb and using the phone without a data plan??
    03-26-10 12:02 AM
    AT&T will only charge for voice, but you cannot use BBM . You'll need data plan to use blackberry messenger . follow me on my twitter for Tips : Michael Cab (Michael_cab) on Twitter
    03-26-10 12:31 AM
    im srry but what do u mean charge only voice?? what's voice? im not really much of a bbm or internet user...
    im really new at this
    03-26-10 01:04 AM
    You can use it as phone. No email and such. That is what data does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 01:14 AM
    You can only make voice calls and txt, you will not be able to access the internet, use e-mail, or use any of the data based applications. It will essentially be the same as any other phone, just with a full keyboard and a trackball.
    03-26-10 09:36 AM
    You can only make voice calls and txt, you will not be able to access the internet, use e-mail, or use any of the data based applications. It will essentially be the same as any other phone, just with a full keyboard and a trackball.
    i dont want a data plan i jus want to use it as a normal phone...and i dont want At&t to charge me for internet n data when i dont use that!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 03-26-10 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Uncalled for personal attack
    03-26-10 09:44 PM
    i dont want a data plan i jus want to use it as a normal phone...and i dont want At&t to charge me for internet n data when i dont use that!
    That's exactly what he said.
    03-27-10 07:31 AM
    03-27-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD