Hi, I just got my Curve, after never owning a BB or any fancy phone for that matter. Does anyone remember feeling like you wanted to throw it against the wall at first? I'm struggling...
    11-05-08 08:57 PM
    I remember those first days but got through them with a lot of help from good CB people. Be patient, read the posts and threads and soon you'll be an old pro and Crackberry abuser. Welcome to Ctackberrt!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 09:01 PM
    Welcome aboard! And no its been easy for me and I've beeb in love ever since.

11-05-08 09:05 PM
    Yea it is frustrating at first if you aren't used to them. Just ask questions and look around there are plenty of folks here who can help you out. Then you will be like how did I ever get by without this thing!
    11-05-08 09:06 PM
    I'm pretty tech saavy, having been in the industry for years, and had a cell phone forever, yet, when I got my first BB, I was SSSOOO frustrated. It was a huge learning Curve (no pun intended) because of the powerful features of the phone. Yet, I hunkered down and got busy - now I adore the phone and don't know how I lived without it. Keep at it - it is so worth it. Good luck!!!
    11-05-08 09:42 PM
    I was so ready to take my BB back @ first... I considered myself (and have been called by others lol) a cell phone junkie but this was so different than anything I'd ever seen... I'm about a week into the learning process, I've spent countless hours on here just hoardin info & I'm still learning something new every day! I can't say there aren't times when I just wanna fling it across the room, but I can honestly say that I have no idea how I ever have or could ever live without it =)

Just stick with it, you won't be sorry

11-05-08 09:53 PM
    Just read up...its a steep learning curve but then its great. Welcome to CB.
    11-05-08 10:01 PM
    welcome to crackberry!
    na i never once thought that..i just came here
    11-05-08 10:34 PM
    Check out the 101 tutorials in the Newbie Section. They will realy help you get framiliar with your new device.

11-06-08 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD