Hello all, I switched to a Samsung S10+ about a year ago and promptly installed Hub, Calendar, Contacts, Password Keeper and the BlackBerry keyboard. I'm looking for or have found alternatives to some and could use some help with the rest. I know it's strange to come to CrackBerry and ask for help but I've already tried at Android Central without much luck. Most people here have always been quite helpful.

Password Keeper:
    I've installed Bitwarden. It was super easy to switch. You can import all of your passwords straight from PK. It literally took 5 minutes.

BlackBerry VKB:
    I've installed Microsoft SwiftKey. After a little customization, I feel like it's as close to the BB VKB as you can get. I'm actually really impressed. I'll miss the "flicking" but there are some other benefits that will hopefully make up for it.

BlackBerry Contacts:
    I just use Google Contacts now. Simple and no need to worry about losing contacts ever again.

Hub:
    This is where I have a problem. Not for what most would think though. I actually only use it for 2 email accounts. I actually prefer everything else being separate. What I do love though, is the fact that all emails (received and sent) are all in the same place. I also prefer my email chains to show the most recently received first. These 2 things I can't seem to find with any other email app/client. I'd be forever grateful if anyone can recommend one.

Calendar:
    In my BB calendar, when the creator of the event includes attachments, they are visible in my calendar and I can open them. I've downloaded a half dozen other calendars and when I open them, all of my entries are there. Except for the attachments. If someone knows why or knows of a calendar app that will accomplish this, I'd really appreciatiate it.
    06-01-20 06:49 PM
    Did you look at the email client I suggested in your AC thread? It gives you the option to have the oldest OR newest message in the conversation on top. Also, it does include sent messages in the conversation.

Nine Mail. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ders.hd3&hl=en
    06-02-20 06:43 AM
    Did you look at the email client I suggested in your AC thread? It gives you the option to have the oldest OR newest message in the conversation on top. Also, it does include sent messages in the conversation.

Not yet. I plan on it, I've just been busy and noticed that it's only a free trial so I didn't want to waste any "free" time until I was ready. Thanks for the suggestion, again😂
    06-02-20 11:21 AM
    Hello, you can use also BlackBerry keyboard if you wish.
    You can download it from Combalt site.
    as about the calendar , why you don't continue to use the BlackBerry calendar?
    06-02-20 10:00 PM
    Hello, you can use also BlackBerry keyboard if you wish.
    You can download it from Combalt site.
    as about the calendar , why you don't continue to use the BlackBerry calendar?
    I was using the BB VKB. It was acting a little strange so I thought I'd try something else. I don't believe that it will be supported much longer. Same thing with the Calendar. I was experiencing a weird bug. When in month view, I need to swipe to the left twice to change the month. Without future support, I figured that it was time to move on.
    06-02-20 10:28 PM
    I was using the BB VKB. It was acting a little strange so I thought I'd try something else. I don't believe that it will be supported much longer. Same thing with the Calendar. I was experiencing a weird bug. When in month view, I need to swipe to the left twice to change the month. Without future support, I figured that it was time to move on.
    Ok thanks , however I am using both on my Note 10+ It's true that on the calendar it's necessary to swipe twice to swipe the month.
    06-02-20 10:32 PM
    Ok thanks , however I am using both on my Note 10+ It's true that on the calendar it's necessary to swipe twice to swipe the month.
    I don't believe that it was always that way though. I got my S10+ in July and if my memory serves me correctly, it used to be only one swipe. At some point, probably after an update, the bug started. Also, if I swipe up, it goes forward to the next month. But only once. I also recall that I used to be able to swipe up as much as I wanted to view future months.
    06-02-20 10:37 PM
    BlackBerry just updated the suite of apps. All work great on my S9 and BE Key One.
    06-03-20 08:17 PM

I can't figure out how to show the newest message in an email thread on the top? Can you please help?
    06-04-20 07:18 PM
    Good to know about the S10 Plus and Cobalt232's method.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-20 07:24 PM
    I can't figure out how to show the newest message in an email thread on the top? Can you please help?
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Go to Settings
    > choose the email account
    > Under "Content to sync" tap Email
    > Conversations
    > Conversations layout
    > Choose "Newest message on top"
    jagrlover likes this.
    06-05-20 01:37 PM
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Go to Settings
    > choose the email account
    > Under "Content to sync" tap Email
    > Conversations
    > Conversations layout
    > Choose "Newest message on top"
    Thanks, I found that. If I have an email conversation going, it still has the newest email at the bottom. If I tap the newest email, it opens the entire chain with the the most recent email first. The problem is that I want the newest email at the top when I open Nine, I don't want to have to scroll down. I hope I'm explaining myself ok.
    06-05-20 02:02 PM
    GMAIL app works great.

Conversation thread the newest email near my keyboard to respond quickly.
    06-05-20 05:38 PM
    BlueMail is an excellent free email client
    06-05-20 06:21 PM
    Thanks, I found that. If I have an email conversation going, it still has the newest email at the bottom. If I tap the newest email, it opens the entire chain with the the most recent email first. The problem is that I want the newest email at the top when I open Nine, I don't want to have to scroll down. I hope I'm explaining myself ok.
    This is the behaviour I have, every day. In a two-week email conversation, if I receive a new message in that conversation today, the entire conversation moves to the top of the messages in my Inbox. If a newer message comes in, that moves to the top.

I use Nine on both my S10+ and iPhone 11 Pro -- it works the same on both.

If I've misinterpreted your needs, then it sounds like Nine isn't for you.
    06-06-20 01:15 PM