I've own my blackberry for a year and a half but I'm new to the forum. I have a problem I desperately need help with. I have four email accounts on my blackberry pearl 8100. Someone got the password to one of my email accounts (the one I use the most) and sent an email out to everyone on my contact list. I immediatley change my password on this email account but now I can't receive my emails for this account on my blackberry. I tried changing the password (new and old) but I've been unsuccessful. I've change the password on the email account but how do I change it on my blackberry to begin receiving emails from this account. HELP! I'M DESPERATE!!!
    08-17-08 06:41 PM
    resend service books
    08-17-08 06:43 PM
    Resend service books? What is that? Is it related to the email account/s?
    08-17-08 06:47 PM
    Go to your BIS site - BlackBerry Internet Service

Log in, then go to that email account, select Edit, then change the password. If you can't get logged into the site, call 1-800-331-0500 and they'll fix you up.
    08-17-08 06:51 PM
    ....thanks for following up for me Chaz. Didn't want to go into all that if op knew how.
    08-17-08 06:54 PM
    Thank you both soooo much!
    08-17-08 07:25 PM
    Thank you both soooo much!
    I take that to mean that worked?
    08-17-08 07:29 PM
    Yes, I'm back in business.
    08-18-08 12:14 PM
    Chaz,

Why is my "post" counter stuck on 91? It;s been that way for s few dayd and I'll posted at least 5 or more over the weekend. Is there something I need to do. I'm anxious to hit 100?

08-18-08 03:21 PM
    It changed.. WT?

I promise you it was stuck!

NOTE TO SELF.... proofreading is our friend..
    08-18-08 03:23 PM
    Chaz,

Why is my "post" counter stuck on 91? It;s been that way for s few dayd and I'll posted at least 5 or more over the weekend. Is there something I need to do. I'm anxious to hit 100?

Not all posts are counting like they used to. I read this the other day, I think there is a stickey on it.
    08-18-08 03:24 PM
    post dont count in social and off topic threads
    08-18-08 03:27 PM
    Quote from Kevin regarding this change -

CrackBerry Cafe. We've removed Post Count from the four forums within this area: CrackBerry Rehab, Marketplace, Social Users & Off Topic. Reasoning here is that of late there is a blurry line between Social Users/Off Topic and there is quite a bit of "chat". Nothing wrong with that at all, but we want Post Count to be more directly correlated to the actual BlackBerry discussions (devices, help, rumors, etc.) and value added posts vs. social stuff (not that we don't appreciate social stuff though!).
    08-18-08 03:35 PM
    Thanks kev.
    Quote from Kevin regarding this change -

CrackBerry Cafe. We've removed Post Count from the four forums within this area: CrackBerry Rehab, Marketplace, Social Users & Off Topic. Reasoning here is that of late there is a blurry line between Social Users/Off Topic and there is quite a bit of "chat". Nothing wrong with that at all, but we want Post Count to be more directly correlated to the actual BlackBerry discussions (devices, help, rumors, etc.) and value added posts vs. social stuff (not that we don't appreciate social stuff though!).
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD