im new to the blackberry. i have just noticed a new icon on my screen i have never seen before. it is a circle with an arrow going thru it and a 1 beside it. any clue what it is and how to get it off? its drivin me nuts this phone really has me feeling stupid!!
    12-19-10 11:08 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nozzles Brewin likes this.
    12-19-10 11:17 AM
    im new to the blackberry. i have just noticed a new icon on my screen i have never seen before. it is a circle with an arrow going thru it and a 1 beside it. any clue what it is and how to get it off? its drivin me nuts this phone really has me feeling stupid!!
    If I'm not mistaken, it means there's an update available to one of your apps. Go to appworld. There should be a red asterisk next to the app with the update.
    12-19-10 11:18 AM

Can't overstate the usefulness of this chart!
    12-19-10 11:18 AM
    thanks yall, thats exactly what it was..this phone really has me feelin like a ******
    12-19-10 11:31 AM
    thanks yall, thats exactly what it was..this phone really has me feelin like a ******
    Hang in there gb, we have all been there before. The great thing about it is that leaves a lot of room to discover and learn. And I promise it gets better fast.

12-19-10 11:36 AM
    It can take a while to master everything. Our members will help you out when needed.

12-19-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD