i have a bb pearl 1830 and i want to change the email address that its connected to right now but when i click on the add or creat new address it says that the pin is in use with a email already help?
    06-28-09 01:48 AM
    you need to ask the person who owned it before you to call their previous provider, i assume alltell, and have then release the PIN off their account. right now its associated with theirs and only they can authorize its release. and please use a more descriptive thread title than "help", because we dont know what the thread is about.
    06-28-09 02:11 AM
    Who is your carrier? If its verizon or sprint call them and have them release the PIN, if its tmo or at&t log into your BIS and remove the unwanted email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 02:12 AM
    After clicking ‘New Thread,’ you will be brought to a new thread page. Here is where you will enter a title for your thread and enter the body of the thread. It is important that when naming a thread you use a descriptive title. Titles such as “Help” or “Question” are not acceptable and will inevitably be changed by a moderator. When choosing a title, remember, you want others in the future to be able to find your thread, so post a descriptive title that will make it easy for others to find your thread and understand what it is about. Also, when typing the body of your thread please remember to use punctuation and not too much internet language; it makes it much nicer for people who are reading your thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/crac...ums-how-16472/
    06-28-09 02:14 AM
    Jeez, dictoresno, would you cut this guy some slack? He is apparently new to the BB business and wants to get some info he apparently could not find on his own. You're giving this user a great picture of how newbies are treated here.

Yes, I agree with you that the title could have been better, but the tone sets the music, there are friendlier ways to tell him that.

Greetings,

Archer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD