And I have to tell you that your phone is rubbish!

Yep, that's why I'm here, your platform of choice is terrible. Awful. The pits.

I may, or may not have used it in the past and there's a pretty good chance I have never touched BB10 but it's important for me to come on here and tell you that you are very, very wrong and I am right.

Oh, yes. There's nothing your phone could ever do that mine can't!

EVER!

I'm bored of talking to people who agree with me. So I thought I'd pop over here and annoy you. Why? No one has any idea as to why that would be the case but I'm doing it so it must be fun, yeah?

Oh, and one more thing...

Can I have that lovely BBM please? You know, the thing my phone doesn't do? The thing you promised?

The thing you let me down on that day?

You're all a disgrace and I shall, in future, keep coming back on here and involving myself in conversations that are nothing to do with me.

Ok?
    PapiPabs, BBPandy, Fnen90 and 6 others like this.
    10-07-13 05:00 PM
    Bored much?
    10-07-13 05:03 PM
    Lol you're jokes
    bigglybobblyboo likes this.
    10-07-13 05:03 PM
    Bored much?
    Just testing my sarcasm o'meter....
    PTZ likes this.
    10-07-13 05:04 PM
    Sad attempt. Really really sad. Enjoy the ban.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-07-13 05:06 PM
    Saw what you did there...

Via my Zormtrooper...
    bigglybobblyboo likes this.
    10-07-13 05:06 PM
    English humor. You're doing it wrong...
    10-07-13 05:07 PM
    I've used BB10 since day one at minute one and I can tell you the demise is imminent due to its problems
    10-07-13 05:09 PM
    English humor. You're doing it wrong...
    Nope. You can't spell 'humour;'.
    SK122387 likes this.
    10-07-13 05:13 PM
    I understand your sarcasm and all, but this is really lame.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Wow, amazing how ignorant someone like you can be but to everyone out there that reads this garbage I say unto you this... the person that wrote this must love something about us and what we do here if they took time out of there lonely slum and boring life to just entertain !

Posted via CB10
    Awwww...

Thanks!
    Sad attempt. Really really sad. Enjoy the ban.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Ok, so do you want BBM or not?
    10-07-13 05:14 PM
    It's called sarcasm people. Please direct your hate towards us trolls..and not the OP..as he is just trying to fit in here on CB

Sent from my Nexus 4 now Free
    10-07-13 05:19 PM
    Closed minded...depends on where you are from. That's how "humor" is spelled here in the states. Although, it may not be proper European English. You need to have the ability to respect difference. I certainly respect your difference of opinion as it pertains to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Lol you sound familiar

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    And I have to tell you that your phone is rubbish!

Yep, that's why I'm here, your platform of choice is terrible. Awful. The pits.

I may, or may not have used it in the past and there's a pretty good chance I have never touched BB10 but it's important for me to come on here and tell you that you are very, very wrong and I am right.

Oh, yes. There's nothing your phone could ever do that mine can't!

EVER!

I'm bored of talking to people who agree with me. So I thought I'd pop over here and annoy you. Why? No one has any idea as to why that would be the case but I'm doing it so it must be fun, yeah?

Oh, and one more thing...

Can I have that lovely BBM please? You know, the thing my phone doesn't do? The thing you promised?

The thing you let me down on that day?

You're all a disgrace and I shall, in future, keep coming back on here and involving myself in conversations that are nothing to do with me.

Ok?
    Love it!! Lmao!
    10-07-13 05:24 PM
    Closed minded...depends on where you are from. That's how "humor" is spelled here in the states. Although, it may not be proper European English. You need to have the ability to respect difference. I certainly respect your difference of opinion as it pertains to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Well, by your explanation, then....it's English humour, and American humor. Guess who got it wrong?
    croman likes this.
    10-07-13 05:27 PM
    Just testing my sarcasm o'meter....
    Is there going to come a time when you tire of this nonsense? Actually, never mind, there is a tool for dealing with this....
    mikeo007, Etios and bobauckland like this.
    10-07-13 05:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    They talk funny.
    10-07-13 05:28 PM
    People need a sense of humor! Lol. I laughed my *** off

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
    bradu1 and bigglybobblyboo like this.
    You're the pits. And rubbish.
    Is there going to come a time when you tire of this nonsense? Actually, never mind, there is a tool for dealing with this....
    Seriously? Give the guy a break...a bit of humour and playful sarcasm is more of what we need here right now. Not that there's anything infraction-worthy in the op's post anyway...geez....
    10-07-13 05:29 PM
    I've used BB10 since day one at minute one and I can tell you the demise is imminent due to its problems
    I've had my Z10 since March and my Q10 since June both with no issues. Only improvements with 10.2. Perhaps you had a defective device?
    10-07-13 05:40 PM
    Actually my "learning" keyboard changed it for me. I only have 3 languages selected now
    10-07-13 05:41 PM
    Then you click that button.

Truth is I'm tired (and I suspect I am not alone) of us not being able to have a decent conversation amongst ourselves without the slightest little thing being picked up on by a user of another platform and being turned into a negative by them.

In that vein, it's a parody. That's all it is.

If I have upset you in any way, I apologise.
    10-07-13 05:44 PM
41 12