Im not to happy and really thinking about going back to my palm.. Any feedback is welcome.. Ive did soo much research and people are getting sick of me..lol.. But help me please make me like this damn phone! Thanks!!
    05-19-10 01:37 PM
    Really? I am soon to leave my Treo Pro (and its midget keyboard) as soon as the 9650 arrives at the Sprint store (I'd rather buy it in person). I realize that there will be a learning curve with the BB. But I'm interested in hearing why you want to go back.
    05-19-10 01:43 PM
    For us to help you it would be nice to know some of the reasons why you're not happy with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 01:43 PM
    For us to help you it would be nice to know some of the reasons why you're not happy with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly, can help you when we don't know what's wrong...
    05-19-10 01:51 PM
    im loving my 9700, coming from a G1.
    05-19-10 02:46 PM
    I had a Palm Centro before I bought my BB. Yes there is a learning curve for a BB, but once you get the hang of it, you won't put it down. Is this a personal phone or business phone? Either way you have 30 days to play with it. You came to the right place for help. We will help with all of your questions. Welcome to the forum
    05-19-10 02:59 PM
    There was also a learning curve when I first moved to Windows Mobile... that's just part of switching OS's. I, for one, am really looking forward to learning BB.
    05-19-10 04:08 PM
    I came from a Treo 680 to a 9700 and I'm loving it! The endless wait to get on the web on the Treo drove me crazy! Once you get used to the BB, I think you'll love it as much as we do!
    05-19-10 07:05 PM
    This is a troll thread with only 1 post. He is not going to respond back any real reason why he hates the phone and makes us look like idiots. He's been back online a few times and hasn't respond back to some of the questions for him.
    05-19-10 07:39 PM
    I have used the Treos since the 300 and I had the Pro for the last six months. While I liked the Pro, the OS really bothered me and the small keyboard. I made the plunge and got the Sprint Tour and I have to say, while I had some reservations about the big switch, it is the best thing I ever did. In my opinion, as a longtime Treo user, the BB is far better. I had my doubts at first, but I'm loving everything about the BB Tour. And, eventually I will go on to the BB Bold 9650 that Sprint just released. I am lucky, my trackball seems to work fine on my Tour, still, I think the extra memory, wi-fi and optical trackball will be worth the eventual upgrade.
    05-20-10 12:45 AM
    I like the Tour too. I had doubts but the platform isn't bad. I do wish there were a couple better points about a couple things but I'm not gonna let it hold me back. I just put 643 and it seems like the ideal OS.
    05-20-10 12:39 PM
    Moved from a regular phone to BB, no learning at all.
    The 9700 is more than I dreamed. Just take some time and play with it.
    05-21-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD