Hello. I'm new to this forum, and I'm also new to the brand Blackberry. My phone is a very old Nokia, and I think its time for a change. So i thought i'd buy the new Blackbbery 9930 Bold. Since im entirely new to the smartphone world I would like to ask the other forums users if BB 9930 Bold is the phone for me. I'd like to add that I'm looking for a device that's easy to use, I rarely use internet on my phone, but I plan on doing so after, you know emails, facebook, twiter etc, keep an agenda. So, if any of you can give me some intel on how this phone is, or any other BB model that would be good me for please do share.

Cheers for your time.
    10-26-11 03:21 AM
    Bold 9930, without a doubt.
    10-26-11 03:30 AM
    Also i like the look of it in this world full of touch phones all over the place. and i've already seen the review and people say that the keyboard is amazing, wich is a big part since i type while driving .
    10-26-11 03:31 AM
    Also, another question. I was thinking of the 9810 torch, but i heard alot of rumors that it freezes often?
    10-26-11 05:26 AM
    What do you want in your phone? Then I can answer if the phone your wanting is good for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 05:35 AM
    Well, i'm looking for a phone that looks good, feels good when i use it, well built (not planning on slaming it to the wall but dont want a fragile one), with plenty of apps to choose from, can keep an agenda on it, preferably with qwerty since i hate texting with touch.
    10-26-11 05:43 AM
    I guess the 9810 is good for watching videos.

But let me tell you. The 9930 has a beautiful screen.

I recommend an otterbox commuter for the 9930. Its looks nice and protection is superb.

And the keyboard is to die for.

10-26-11 06:41 AM
    thank you for taking time to answer this. also ive been reading alot of reviews and everyone seems to have smth with the os BB is using and the amount of applications for it. should this be a problem? or is it just bad people ?
    10-26-11 08:41 AM
    people say that the keyboard is amazing, wich is a big part since i type while driving .
    That's terrible!
    10-26-11 08:52 AM
    people say that the keyboard is amazing, wich is a big part since i type while driving .
    Please let me know where you live and what times of the day you are out driving. I'll make sure to stay off the roads.
    10-26-11 09:01 AM
    i live in Romania doubt it u'll make till here
    10-26-11 09:14 AM
    i live in Romania doubt it u'll make till here
    LOLZ!!!!!!!!! Don't worry though they all have similar amount of apps. The 9810 keyboard is not good for me. I love my 9930!

10-26-11 09:22 AM
    i must say this is my 1st BB, and to be hones i fell in love with the 9810 cause of the slide wich looks amazing, and then i read all the people complaining that it freezes alot, and I saw the 9930. now wich one to pick
    10-26-11 09:25 AM
    i must say this is my 1st BB, and to be hones i fell in love with the 9810 cause of the slide wich looks amazing, and then i read all the people complaining that it freezes alot, and I saw the 9930. now wich one to pick
    Only you can choose. The 9810 when I used it never hung. The 9930 hung once only

10-26-11 09:31 AM
    im thinking of going with the 9810 cause im into the whole slide/touch thingie.
    10-26-11 11:38 AM
    Go for it. lol
    10-26-11 11:46 AM
    Hello. I'm new to this forum, and I'm also new to the brand Blackberry. My phone is a very old Nokia, and I think its time for a change. So i thought i'd buy the new Blackbbery 9930 Bold. Since im entirely new to the smartphone world I would like to ask the other forums users if BB 9930 Bold is the phone for me. I'd like to add that I'm looking for a device that's easy to use, I rarely use internet on my phone, but I plan on doing so after, you know emails, facebook, twiter etc, keep an agenda. So, if any of you can give me some intel on how this phone is, or any other BB model that would be good me for please do share.

Cheers for your time.
    This isn't a prime time to be purchasing a BlackBerry, but if you're sold on getting one then the 9930 is the way to go.
    10-26-11 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD