Just installed Pandora on my Pearl yestereday. Love it, but my headphones won't work with Pandora?(!)

Anyone know why & way around this issue?

Thought my headphone jack was messed up at first, but headphones work fine with music I have loaded on my phone, just not when I am tuned into Pandora?? Sort of defeats the purpose of having it on the phone (I wanted to use it when I go running). Tx.
    04-02-09 07:48 AM
    Just installed Pandora on my Pearl yestereday. Love it, but my headphones won't work with Pandora?(!)

Anyone know why & way around this issue?

Thought my headphone jack was messed up at first, but headphones work fine with music I have loaded on my phone, just not when I am tuned into Pandora?? Sort of defeats the purpose of having it on the phone (I wanted to use it when I go running). Tx.
    The same thing is happening with my Curve.
    I'm about to do a battery pull and see if that works.

My headphones work fine until yesterday.
    I'll let you know if a battery pull fixes the problem.
    04-02-09 07:51 AM
    I'm not a Pandora guy, I use Slacker, BUT sometimes I have to use the volume controls before I can get sound in slacker, maybe pandora is similar? Try tapping the sound up (or down) before you give up.
    04-02-09 07:58 AM
    Moon I did the battery pull and it worked. It is now playing through my headphones.

So in this case do a battery pull and see if it works for you!
    04-02-09 08:00 AM
    Has anyone tried to play Pandora through the aux jack in their car? Mine won't work - the media player works fine with the aux connector, but pandora only plays through the blackberry.
    04-02-09 08:03 AM
    Has anyone tried to play Pandora through the aux jack in their car? Mine won't work - the media player works fine with the aux connector, but pandora only plays through the blackberry.
    I haven't tried, but I would think it would work.
    Try and battery pull and see if that works...bc it wasn't playing through my headphones and since the battery pull all is well. Good luck!
    04-02-09 08:07 AM
    Sweet! Thanks for quick feedback!
    04-02-09 08:26 AM
    I have a Curve 8330 and have Pandora loaded. I have been having trouble with the headphones working and not working... Then oddly enough my voice command jumps on and asks me to say a command. I didn't even push anything for that.... Weird... I will be trying the battery unplug in the future... I hooked my computer speakers up to my phone and it worked ok, then plugged my head phones in and they work now as well... Weirdness!
    04-08-09 03:15 PM
    i did a battery pull and reinstalled the program. seems to be working fine. for now anyway.
    06-11-09 07:09 PM
    it works but it plays with the speakerphone when you switch stations... I'm on the Bold with the latest OS.
    06-12-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD