Never heard of him.
    02-08-13 07:55 PM
    Never heard of him.
    Consider yourself kind of lucky. But he is a notorious blackberry basher/hater.
    maddie8211 likes this.
    02-09-13 03:33 AM
    Consider yourself kind of lucky. But he is a notorious blackberry basher/hater.
    He's also a notorious BlackBerry lover
    Blacklatino and Barracuda7772 like this.
    02-09-13 03:42 AM
    Yeah... I "forgot" to add that. Anyone find out if this tweet is for reals?
    maddie8211 likes this.
    02-09-13 04:06 AM
    dont take it seriously. Just like he was praising the z10 before release then made the s*** review of it. Somehow this will work into his grand agenda of putting down blackberry in the end
    Way to burst the bubble of Bliss LOL
    02-09-13 09:09 AM
    Jimmy Neutron from Nickelodeon is "Boy Genius."
    This other person sounds like a drama queen.
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-09-13 09:23 AM
    After that disgusting misinformed Z10 review he did?...
    02-09-13 09:25 AM
    Well, what can you say about Mr. Geller?
    "Love you...Hate you...Love you...Hate you..."
    He's like that girlfriend who kept you dangling on the hook for so long that, finally, YOU dumped HER.
    And never thought of her again.
    Unless somebody brings up the subject of shock therapy...

#BB10Believe
    02-09-13 02:17 PM
    I find people are trying harder to not like blackberry 10 and the z10 more than anything.

It would be a lot easier for everyone if they would just embrace it for what it is and that's an incredible, solid, stable OS that also has an android layer runtime, and to boot none of these "reviewers" know how to read because the android runtime is getting upgraded to 4.1 relatively soon.

And I put reviewers in quotes because 3/4 of the stories I've read on BB10 hae not Been reviews at all but mainly bashing and Articles saying how its not an iPhone or android
    02-09-13 02:55 PM
    I find people are trying harder to not like blackberry 10 and the z10 more than anything.

It would be a lot easier for everyone if they would just embrace it for what it is and that's an incredible, solid, stable OS that also has an android layer runtime, and to boot none of these "reviewers" know how to read because the android runtime is getting upgraded to 4.1 relatively soon.

And I put reviewers in quotes because 3/4 of the stories I've read on BB10 hae not Been reviews at all but mainly bashing and Articles saying how its not an iPhone or android
    I completely agree. It seems like they are going out of their way to hate on it. I mean come on man. Wash your damn hands. Grease gets everywhere. I posted an article about a guy tired of the bashers and goes on to praise it but also saying there are some faults. But nothing negative and bash worthy.
    02-09-13 03:09 PM
    When did he ever praise the Z10? Are you sure it wasn't one of his fellow writers in BGR, e.g. Zach?
    Good observation. Most people ignore the fact that BGR is not a one-man-blog.

That Zach guy is far more balanced and mentally stable. To the point he even wrote a piece on how the PlayBook was his favorite tablet. He didn't say anything that wasn't true (and by that I mean: he was fully aware and was quite vocal about the device' shortcomings) but it was one of the best PB related articles to hit the web.

It's Jonathan Geller that, no matter what are how he writes it, seems to always want to put BlackBerry down.

Well, what can you say about Mr. Geller?
    How about... Ignore him... Ignore him... Ignore him...?
    02-09-13 03:49 PM
    you look just like Aubrey Plaza in you're pic.
    02-09-13 04:40 PM
    Dear Mr. Geller,

It's not a secret if you post it on Twitter.
    02-09-13 05:03 PM
38 12