When I look it up under media, everything looks fine and I can zoom in and such to get the right size I want, but whenever I apply it as my wallpaper, a piece of the right side comes up completely white. But it's weird because the picture itself is completely fine.. anyone know why it does this? I imported it onto my phone via Mass Storage Mode and dragged and dropped.
    04-05-08 02:13 AM
    hey
    i tried this on my 8320(never thought of it before) now i have a really nice wallpaper of me and my girl
    works great on my phone even with the pics i imported from my pc
    04-05-08 02:28 PM
    The size of the pic doesn't match the resolution of your phone. Use the CB wallpaper creator to make sure its the right size.
    04-05-08 02:35 PM
    When I look it up under media, everything looks fine and I can zoom in and such to get the right size I want, but whenever I apply it as my wallpaper, a piece of the right side comes up completely white. But it's weird because the picture itself is completely fine.. anyone know why it does this? I imported it onto my phone via Mass Storage Mode and dragged and dropped.

As previously mentioned check the screen size. I had the same problem when taking photos and not resizing them to fit the screen when using as wallpapers.
    04-05-08 02:40 PM
    When you go to your media card folder and zoom to get the picture to fill the screen make sure that from that screen you hit menu key and select set as wallpaper.
    04-05-08 02:44 PM
    thanks for the tips guys! got it to work out and it looks great
    04-05-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD