Is there a way to have an IM conversation with all members of a group at once? I see how to "start a conversation" with one contact, but even when I create a group, I cant figure out if I can have a conversation with the four dudes in my group at the same time. We are going to a convention and want to keep on the same page in real time. Help. Thanks.
    05-20-10 01:25 PM
    Create a BBM group.
    05-20-10 02:32 PM
    New version of BBM has "Invite to conference" as an option once inside a chat with another user. That's advice for individual chat, or the last poster suggested creating a group.

If not asking about BBM, be more specific about which client you're asking about.
    05-20-10 02:37 PM
    Two ways of doing this: temporary invite people to a chat session or create a group and share you media or broadcast your thoughts to the group.
    05-20-10 04:08 PM
    I did create a bbm group, but when I highlight/select it, i don't get an option to "Start Conversation" like I do when I highlight an individual contact.
    05-20-10 04:40 PM
    So it's not HAVING the conversation that is the issue, because you can add contacts once the conversation is initiated..the question is how do I intiate a conversation with a group
    05-20-10 04:43 PM
    Just go to Chats, then click it and start typing.
    05-20-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD