Basically I currently have three blackberries, a Blackberry Bold for ATT, a Blackberry Tour for Verizon, and a Blackberry Pearl for Sprint, there is an obvious problem with that but i need something else. So i am feeling guilty for wanting to turn in my Blackberry Bold for a Motorola Droid...what would you do...get rid of it for a Droid or wait till the Bold2 comes out...i need help!!!!!
    11-10-09 10:52 AM
    Basically I currently have three blackberries, a Blackberry Bold for ATT, a Blackberry Tour for Verizon, and a Blackberry Pearl for Sprint, there is an obvious problem with that but i need something else. So i am feeling guilty for wanting to turn in my Blackberry Bold for a Motorola Droid...what would you do...get rid of it for a Droid or wait till the Bold2 comes out...i need help!!!!!
    so did you trade the storm (under your name) for the Tour? (you can change that by going to quick links -> Edit your details

Any reason you need phones on three different carriers?

really though, if you want to get a droid, then try to match which of the three berries you like least with which carrier will give you the best service on the new droid, and go for it. Life's too short to be guilty about something as transient as a cell phone. If you don't have to do it right away, then wait for the bold2, or the e-sex (tour2), to come out and give them good test drives before you decide. impulse buying often leads to regrets
    11-10-09 11:30 AM
    I had a storm and a curve and another pearl, it is where i work is where i get all of the phones and who says no to free phones and free service, i think im going to ditch att and get the droid and wen the new tour comes out i will just upgrade my current tour and the pearl is a pearl, i love the keyboard, so i think im going to droid it up later this week...thanks
    11-10-09 11:45 AM
    Go for it. I don't like the physical design of the Droid, but if you also have a Tour and Pearl, why the heck not go for a droid? Slick OS, excellent network.
    11-10-09 01:21 PM
    Wow. That's a lot of equipment to keep track of and a lot of bills to pay.

My recommendation is to find a device you like and a carrier you like and get rid of all the other phones, numbers and bills.

In 2001 I cancelled all my home lines, all my office lines, all my multiple cell accounts and simplified my life. I've never looked back.

Today I have ... one phone. one carrier. one bill.

Life is great.
    11-10-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD