so help me out here.

i put in a ticket to swap my 9900 mainly because it is getting beaten up from abuse of my own bashings. i have received my 2nd refurb and it still seems not solid. mainly the menu keys bar around the trackpad. trackpad it flat and not raised and lots of light leaks through the top of the trackpad.

has anyone seen or experienced this? just dont know if this is normal. i dont remember my brand new 9900 doing this and then settling in. was solid from day 1
    11-29-12 07:45 PM
    I received a refurbished 9810 a few months ago through warranty (don't know if there's a difference) with Rogers in Canada. The phone looked brand new as far as I could tell, and it's been working great since. I would have been questioning it too, if I was in your situation. Hope it works out for you.
    11-29-12 08:59 PM
    Yep. Happens all the time from my experience with T-Mo.
    I don't see that with brand new units in sealed boxes.
    That refurb was probably worked on in that very same area.

When I've called them about it in the past, they always try the line about...
    "Refurb units can be of better quality than new units because they go through much more stringent testing to be placed back into the market"

Yeah right. I remember a housing being split on my refurb 8900, and more recently the bottom bar for the charging stand was sticking out on the left side of my refurb 9900.
    I made sure they sent me good devices until they got sick of it and sent me a totally new device.
    11-29-12 09:00 PM
    Yeah if I get time tomorrow I'm going to give them the 3rd degree and demand a new device. Hopefully they'll listen.
    11-29-12 11:06 PM
    Yeah if I get time tomorrow I'm going to give them the 3rd degree and demand a new device. Hopefully they'll listen.
    I've found "Demands" don't end well, but requests can be positive.
    11-30-12 12:35 AM
    No, but I have gotten a insurance repair done on a 9700 with Telus...twice.
    Once to fixe the screen after the phone fell off of a plane
    & a 2nd time to fix their bad repair job.
    11-30-12 12:42 AM