Sometimes I wonder if you are paid by BlackBerry to drag us on the "dark side" with Android, specially by the amount of your posts and when you are comparing presumably a 2013 Z30 or a 2014 Passport with a 2015 Priv.

Beside apps YOU have the maturity to understand what BlackBerry10 WOULD be with some rifinement and an up to date processor.

So you can stop to make me think that you're in bad faith ... ;-P

Posted via CB10
    So, the only way to explain my preference for BlackBerry Android over BB10 is to assume I'm a corporate shill or being dishonest?
    09-26-16 06:10 AM
    Haven't Jumped yet. Vanilla Android Is a little frustrating for me. I'd like to see if Blackberry incorporates some of its great task-swapping features into its Android before I decide to switch or not.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 12:49 PM
    Haven't Jumped yet. Vanilla Android Is a little frustrating for me. I'd like to see if Blackberry incorporates some of its great task-swapping features into its Android before I decide to switch or not.

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean active frame screen? It has basically been replicated on BlackBerry Android.
    09-26-16 12:53 PM
    I switched about a year ago.

My Z30 fells too slow on browsing Internet, lacks good navigation app. (I used it only a few times,but when I really needed it, it just didn't work).

But I miss the good signal, the speakers, the quality buid and the four mics.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 04:07 PM
    Do you mean active frame screen? It has basically been replicated on BlackBerry Android.
    Thanks, that's good to know. The active frame screen, were I can quickly switch screens with one fluid swipe-tap, is one of the things I've become reliant on. Blackberry Android has the Hub, right? Can you still peak at the Hub while in an app? There are so many things I'd like to check out, I should probably start a new thread.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 09:28 AM
    Thanks, that's good to know. The active frame screen, were I can quickly switch screens with one fluid swipe-tap, is one of the things I've become reliant on. Blackberry Android has the Hub, right? Can you still peak at the Hub while in an app? There are so many things I'd like to check out, I should probably start a new thread.

Posted via CB10
    You can peek at the HUB using the productivity tab from anywhere.

You can also enter the HUB with a swipe up gesture from anywhere.

You can also set up the HUB as a full page widget and place it as the last page on the left of your homescreens.
    09-27-16 10:15 AM
    Blackberry to CM13.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on SGS5/CM13
    09-28-16 08:26 AM
    After 15+ years on BlackBerry I moved to a Note 5 about two months ago...this past weekend I bought a Priv. I hate not using my Classic anymore but it just doesn't keep up with all my needs anymore.
    09-28-16 10:00 AM
83 ... 234